Fixable// Mitch

Mitch's POV

Y/N called me into her room at the house after training one day.

"Hey," I said to her as she came in from the kitchen. "What's up?"

"Close the door."

Uh, oh. This couldn't be good. Y/N was the leader of the camp that Irene sent me to, alongside her father, Stan Hurley, who hated me.

Y/N and I had a strange connection, every time I was around her, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Every time I turned around, she was always staring at me and giving me special attention when we get missions.

I was her favorite and it wasn't hard to tell. Even the other guys could see it, that's why they disliked me so much.

"Sit down." She directed towards the seat in front of her, not looking at me.

"What's going on?" I asked again.

"Please sit down, can I get you anything?" She asked me.

"No, I want to know what's going on."

She sighed heavily before looking up at me. "We're discontinuing your training at this camp."

"What?" I asked. "I thought I was doing great."

"You are, there are just complications with you and missions."

"What's the issue? Maybe I could fix it? Change it?"

She shook her head. "No, it's not fixable."

"What's the issue?" I repeated.

She huffed again, not looking at me. "It's not fixable, Rapp."

"What is it?"

She put both of her hands on the table, leaning to look at me. "Missions cannot be risked because of personal afflictions."

I leaned forward, raising my eyebrows. "Please elaborate."

"I can't go on missions with you because I'm emotionally and sexually attached to you."

------------------------------

the death cure keeps making me too emotional man

ive found one gif from the movie, but get ready for more bc honestly im obsessed with thomas y'all just dont even know

there's gonna be a part two to this so dont worry

:)