【Part 23: Fate】「Satoshi」

Chapter 23: Fate

The school festival was fun. It got my mind off of all the crazy events that have been happening with me, and Kazuo. I didn't want to be an ass. I was the one who wanted Kazuo so badly, but now I felt so uneasy around him.

"Should I break up?" I asked Ita. He was sitting with me on my roof that evening.

"Well he came over today, and gave me a drink of wine. He told me to look after you, but I think he's really into you."

"Really?" I looked to Ita.

"Yeah. It's kinda cute really. I messed with him, and said I might steal you away. Haha. He got so defensive. I think he really does love you. Try to work things out." Ita looked down smiling.

Ita is so perfect. I felt myself looking at him longer than I hoped. He turned to look at me. I saw the love in his eyes. He takes my bangs, and pushed them away from my eyes.

"Satoshi, you are really cute. I can see why he likes you so much." His voice was deep, and seductive. I felt my chest thumping. Maybe deep down, the person that truly loves me is Ita. Maybe I was too busy focused on Kazuo that I forgot to see the one in front of my eyes.

"Ita..." I pulled his collar in to kiss him. His lips were light on mine. He retreats from the kiss.

"Satoshi, you are with him. We can't be doing this."

"I don't know if I love Kazuo. He seems so....I don't know...please just..." I couldn't find the appropriate words for this moment.

He silences me by hovering his index finger on my lips, and he moves in to kiss me. I felt his cold hands sliding down my chest, and waist. He slips my shirt off quickly.

"This will be our second time on the roof." He lightly chuckles, and I blushed.

"Shut up idiot." I turned away, and felt his cold hands slip off my pajama pants. It was a bit chilly, but I didn't care.

"Haha cute.." He whispers, and pulls out my erection. He moves his hand up, and down with an moderate grip. I moaned out softly at the sensation.

He removes his shirt, and jeans, and resumes to move down on me. I felt his wet lips on my tip. He teased my tip with his tongue while his hands move up, and down on me.

"Mmmh ah...yes..right there..." I could feel his fingers entering me. Having three things happening made my back arch, and my toes curled up. This felt magical. So so pleasurable.

He devours me in his mouth, and sucked quickly. I love the invasion of my hole, and his. I pulled his hair up to kiss me so I could taste my own pleasure.

I could feel his hard on rubbing onto my wet opening. He teases me by rubbing himself up, and down on me. He takes a hold of my arm, and flips me over on my stomach.

"Bring your ass up." He says, and I did as I was told. Even though I was embarrassed with my ass stuck up in the air, I was excited for what came next.

I slowly felt that piercing pain, and pleasure all at once. He entered me while holding tightly on to my hips. He starts to move slowly.

"Ah..fuck..me hard...mm.." I could hear my slutty moaning as he thrusts in, and out of my sex. I could feel my sensual saliva drip out the corner of my lips, and our skin clapping in the moonlight.

His breathing is raggedy, and sexy. He pounds me hard, and his knees would knock mine apart when I try to close my legs.

"You are so sexy Satoshi...I want to fuck you all night." He whispers which turned me on instantly, making my erection touch my belly.