【Part 28: Endure】「Satoshi」

Chapter 28: Endure

"Wake up!" I felt a hand shaking me on my right arm. My eyes pry open, and I saw Kazuo staring down at me with a small smile.

"Yeah..?" I said still half asleep.

"I know we haven't been doing romantic things, so I got us tickets to a cruise." He takes out the golden tickets from his pocket, and waved them around in front of my face.

"Really?" I replied with a slightly shocked expression. I still remembered that woman he could be cheating on me with. That limited my excitement.

"Yes baby. Now get dress. We go today. Make sure to pack the undies." He walks out of the room.

I rubbed my eyes, and slowly got out of bed. Slowly I made my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day. I thought of what clothes I wanted to bring, and what other materials I could possibly need for a cruise.

"Heh could of told me how long we will be on the cruise." I mumbled to myself as I popped out the toothbrush, and paste.

After I was done my morning routine, I walked to the kitchen. I saw a note on the table. It read: Will be back in one hour. I saw Kazuo's signature following those words. I guess I had an hour to get ready. I didn't get why he didn't just text me, or yelled it. He's a strange man.

"Morning!" I heard Kyou's voice, and I replied with a morning. He sat down with a bowl of cereal. I watched him as he munched down like a little kid. After, he rushed out the house. I wonder where his muse is.

The house was boring when I was alone. I wasn't the type to roam around too long, and be nosy. I decided to just go to my room, and lay down. Maybe play a couple rounds of 'Angry Birds' or whatever puzzle game I got on my phone. As I was making my way to my room, I bumped into Yamada. He stared at me with an emotionless expression as always.

"Morning." I said lowly. Being around him made me nervous. He's so uptight.

"Morning." He replied.

"Have a good day at work."

"Thank you. Have fun on your cruise." He nods.

"Ah hmm..." I kept silent. I didn't want to act as if I wasn't grateful for the cruise, but it was clear as hell Kazuo is a cheater.

"Don't love him. He's unfaithful." He utters, and walks off. That was the first time I sensed his care. He minus well be right. I knew what Kazuo is, and what he is not.

I laid in bed until I heard footsteps approaching my room. It was Kazuo. He had his bags, and a plastic bag full of sandwiches for the car ride.

"Come baby come now." He signals me, and I followed him. We walked outside, and Yamada was waiting by his car.

"I'll drive you guys." He says as he keeps his stare on me. My face got hot. He was a really good looking dude. My boy hormones can't contain my blush. I could feel my rod throbbing. What's wrong with me?!

"Go on Satoshi!" Kazuo pushed me to the car, and I clumsily made my way into the back seat. Kazuo sat up front with Yamada. I felt like a little kid watching them engage in some talk that holds no interest to me. I zoned them out.

An hour into the car ride, Kazuo asked Yamada to stop by at a motel.

"I think we should stay here for the night. The cruise destination is quite far, and the tickets said for tomorrow." Kazuo said calmly.

I saw Yamada's brows stringing together. I could tell he didn't want any part of this trip with us.

"I will drop you guys here then." He said.