【Part 14: Twist】「Satoshi」

Chapter 14: Twist

I said it.... I told him that pathetic girly reason why I've been acting weird. I was scared some girl will take my best friend away just like how some girl took my Kazuo away. Women ruin everything.

"That's it? You so silly. Bros before hoes." He laughs. I didn't know why, but him laughing made me want to punch him.

"Fuck off." I got up, and he held my wrist.

"Are you jealous?" He whispers.

"Jealous? I love Kazuo remember?" I didn't turn his way.

He used his strength to pull me close to him, and pins me down on my bed. His dark eyes stared deep into mine.

"What?" I looked up annoyed.

"I hope you didn't fall for me." He looks down with a sad look in his eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself. It is you that looks like you developed some feelings." I pushed him off me.

"I like Minami remember that?"

"Yeah that ug-"

"She isn't!" He kept his scream a whisper, and pins me down again.

"Get off!" I whisper-scream back.

"I will if you would stop making smart remarks. Just be happy for me man."

"Okay!" I said.

He finally got off of me, and we sat there awkwardly. I smelled his heavy scent in my room. The time was already 3:00. Why is he still here? He finally looks over at me.

"Hey I'm going to leave. I feel like a burden anyway." Ita got up to go get the rope ladder. I suddenly felt lonely when he removed himself from my bed.

Don't leave! Don't leave me alone! I wanted to scream out to him, but my mouth wouldn't open.

"Ita!" I finally managed to produce something.

He turns around to look at me. I stood up to walk over to the rope ladder, and kicked it aside to the corner, and then I walked over towards him.

"Why don't you just sleep here bruh." I nudged his elbow.

"Is that okay with you? It's so unexpected."

"It's cool. You can sleep in my bed. It's queen size anyway. Unless you feel uneasy since I'm a guy."

He walks over close to me, and whispers in my ear.

"We had sex. Sleeping next to you is like a hug." He chuckles, and my body tingled a little.

I went to hop into bed. I took the side closest to the wall. He slipped into the covers, and slept on the outside of the bed.

"Hey Saa, thanks for coming to that dance thing. I didn't mind if you left."

"Shut up. Stop being so nice." I mumbled. "I left, and you should be angry."

"I could never be angry at you man." His voice was gentle which made me want to cry a little.

"Why?" I asked.

"We are like brothers. We aren't girls that get mad at each other like that." He laughs after his sentence.

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"I think you need a little relaxing time." Ita turned to me. My back was to him since I hate facing people when we are on the same bed.

I felt his body moving close to mine. His crotch was pressed against my ass. The hardness made me instantly aware of his excitement. I felt his warm hands slip around my waist to touch my abs.