【Part 8: Farewell】「Satoshi」

Chapter 8: Farewell

I woke up seeing Takuto looking down at me from the bedside. I quickly sat up.

"Ahhgh!" My ass hurts, and I suddenly remembered what happened. My face flushed a crimson red.

"Wow what did you guys do?" He smirks.

"What happened?"

"You tell me. He dropped you off here. Your man I meant." He grins.

"Where is he?" I grabbed Takuto's collar.

"Home! Relax boy haha!" He laughs.

"I'm so embarrass." I hid my face in the blanket.

"I ain't judging you. If you can steal him away from his woman, then I give you props. Want to have breakfast?"

I shook my head.

"Suit yourself. Keep the spare key while you are here, and this is for you." He tossed me a wallet full of French currency. It was new to me. I had never seen currency that wasn't yen.

"Thanks, but you don't have to. Why are you being so nice to me? I'm just some kid." I looked down at the alligator wallet in my hand.

"Because you remind me of myself when I was a young lad. I had a huge crush on this girl since I was a little kid. We were childhood friends, and we did everything together."

"What happened to her?"

"She's my wife now." He winks. "Anything is possible. Even if he doesn't like guys, he can grow to love you. If he already went this far with you, I'm sure he is capable of loving you." His wise words scared me. All this time I thought he was brainless, and annoying, but he had some sense.

"I hope so." I mumbled.

"Don't tie your life to one person. If he doesn't want you, then you just have to find better. Don't tell me there is no one better. There is billions by billions of humans walking on earth. You are bound to come across one aside from him. If it doesn't work out with him that is."

"Maybe you're right."

"I am right. Well enjoy your day. Just make sure to lock up." He makes his way out the room, and shuts the door for me. He's like a father. I noticed I haven't contacted my family since I left.

I grabbed my cellphone, and shot a text at my mom telling her I am okay. A big sigh escaped my lips. My backside still hurts, but I wanted to roam around Paris.

I left the house shortly after Takuto, and his family left. I looked at my gps for directions. Thank God for iPhone, and their gps.

I found myself walking to the university once again. I wonder if I'll see him again. I saw a lot of students walking, and chit chatting with their friends. I saw an open bench, and sat there hoping to catch Kazuo.

Hours passed, but I wasn't complaining. I didn't care if people were walking by, and giving me odd stares. I just waited for that familiar face I adore so much.

I finally saw him walking out of the university with his suitcase. I quickly ran to him.

"Kazuo!" I waved.

He gave me a quick glance, and started to speed walk away. I didn't understand why, but I caught up to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked feeling a nervous emotion arising.

"We shouldn't see each other. I'm sorry about yesterday." He said looking uncomfortably.

"I don't care.." I took his hand. He swung him arm away.