【Part 7: Hold】「Satoshi」

Chapter 7: Hold

It's her. She's the bitch that stole Kazuo from me. This woman wasn't of Japanese ethnicity. She was a French woman with blonde hair, and green eyes. Her bright red lipstick bugged me a lot. She looked like a older version of Miley Cyrus.

No matter how much trash talk I talk about her, she was the champion. I was the loser that wasn't even in the charts in Kazuo's heart. She has a vagina, and I a penis. Men was always first, but I guess not in this case.

"Hi." I replied giving a miserable look as I do each day.

"Vous voir à la maison." He said to his wife, and she nods, and gives him a kiss before walking away.

I felt my throat drying, and my fist forming. How dare she! That is my man! That is my Kazuo! I knew him first! I'm so selfish. He isn't even mine to begin with, and never will be.

"What was that?" I asked him.

"I told her I will see her later. Want to have a drink?"

At this point, I didn't know whether to say yes or no. What if he starts to tell me more things that will break me even more?

"Sure." I heard myself saying. I couldn't miss a opportunity with him.

He showed me into this cafe called "Cafe De Laut."

We went inside the mini cafe. They were sorted by booths. I followed his lead, and sat in the booth he chose.

Kazuo looked so handsome once again. He wore a white dress shirt, with lose fitting jeans, and black dress shoes. His collar bone visibly showing, and his hair in a messy style. So sexy I couldn't stand it. I felt my adam's apple gulp seeing him.

"Sorry Satoshi. I made you cry." He said as the waiter approaches us with menus.

"Yeah." I picked up a menu, and began looking at its contents.

"Are you feeling better?" He said also skimming the menu.

"Not really, but it can't be helped." I decided to choose the hot chocolate. I was fortunate enough that they had English under the French. I knew minimum English, but I knew what a hot chocolate was.

"Can I help in any way?" He said placing the menu down.

"Love me...." I looked up at him with sad eyes. I saw the hurt again in his eyes.

"I'm married, and I'm not gay.." He keeps his voice low. He was ashamed of loving a man. He doesn't like gay people. This isn't the guy I imagined him to be.

I knew things couldn't always go in my favor, but he made me feel disgusting, and wrong. He degraded me in a way I couldn't fully describe. This feeling has been haunting me since yesterday.

"What if you were single?"

"I...I don't think so. I like women. Us men are just born genetically to like women. Some men like other men. That is strange. They are similar to defective materials or rejects if I must say."

"So you hate gay people? Is it wrong for the same gender to love each other? Is that wrong?" I felt my temper coming back.

"Yes."

Why is he so cold? Why is he like this? He could have faked a yes couldn't he? Maybe he really was disturbed by me so he says hurtful things, but if he was, then why did he dismiss his wife to speak to me? Was it to tell me to back off him?

"Why are we talking then?" I was ready to leave.

"I wanted to apologize, and wish you luck on finding a girlf-"