【Part 12: Cheat】「Satoshi」

Chapter 12: Cheat

Anna, and I went on occasional dates to the movies, park, and even amusement parks so early on. It was fun spending time with her. She made my heart lighter, and she made me forget Kazuo.

"You are cute babe." She would tell me every time I would smile at her.

"Thanks baby." I smiled.

For once I didn't feel emotionless towards a girl. I saw a potential relationship with Anna. We share similar interests like horror films, and Japanese horror stories. There was more interests we share in common, but those two made me like her just a little bit more.

We have been together for a month now. I told Ita, and he was happy for me. I haven't heard from Kazuo either which didn't quite bother me since my heart, mind, and attention was already on someone new.

One day I finally got that text I haven't been seeking.

"Satoshi. I am around, want to meet up at my house in Japan?" Kazuo texted.

"You have a house here!?"

"We decided to move here."

I wasn't happy whatsoever. I wanted to get over him, but his occasional texts made me jump back to square one.

"Sure I'll see you." I replied.

"I'll pick you up."

"Okay."

I sat outside my porch with my cellphone. I was already on level 422 on Candy Crush so I tried to beat my level. Playing the game made time pass by fast. Soon I noticed him pulling into the driveway.

He looked fine as always. His white dress shirt that was unbuttoned a little made my heart race. His hair was a bit messy, but that was the topping to his already sexy appearance.

"Get in." He said.

I got into the passenger seat, and pulled on my seat belt. He turns down the radio.

"Let's drive around okay?" He asked. "Let's drive until it's dark."

I looked at my phone. The time read 7:00. Since it was the summertime, darkness doesn't arrive until 8:00 or 9:00.

"Isn't that a waste of gas?" I looked over at him.

"Yeah I guess. I have somewhere to take you anyway." He begins to drive. I didn't bother asking him where we are going since I like the surprise sensation.

He parked up at this hill that was located on a mountain. The car was parked underneath a big willow tree. I noticed no cars would pass by here. It was a secret spot.

"Nice." I said admiring the scenery.

"I used to come here a lot when I was in high school." He reaches over to unbuckle his seatbelt, and got out of the car to open the back doors. He pulled out a small backpack. He unzips it, and pulls out a mini looking bag. Almost like a small purse.

"What's that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Good stuff." He takes out a bowl, and a little baggy containing weed.

My face frowned. I didn't know he was into this type of thing. He is a professor so I would expect him to be clean.

He packs the bowl, and takes out a lighter. The bong was designed to look like a orange white coy fish. It was a beautiful design, but smoking weed wasn't a beautiful thing.

"Want?" He lights it, and takes a huge inhale.

"No." I shook my head, and looked away.

I could smell the weed infesting the car. The smell made me uncomfortable. I see him inhale, and exhale quite a lot. He then pulls out a huge bottle of vodka.