【Part 9: Rewind】「Satoshi」

Chapter 9: Rewind

"Kazuo Kazuo! Lets go to the hot springs!" I tug my babysitter's arm.

"Haha sure kiddo." He takes my hand, and walks me to the springs which wasn't that far of a walk.

"Kazuo you are the best. Mommy never lets me go since she thinks I would drown or faint because it's so hot.."

"Well a boys got to learn. So I'm taking you." He smiles at me.

We made it to the mini hot springs, and the ladies at the door greeted us.

"We would like a private room. He's new here." Kazuo points to me, and chuckles.

The ladies giggled.

"Okay sir." One of the ladies began to walk us to a available private sauna room.

It wasn't impressive the room. It was pretty small, and had one small sauna inside along with available towels for drying. Anything was fun for me as long as Kazuo stays by my side.

"Okay you can go in, but take off your clothes. Let me help you." Kazuo starts slipping off my shirt, pants, and undies. He also did the same after he finished with mine. We both slowly slipped into the steamy water.

I crawled over to Kazuo's lap, and he pulled me closer, and took a cloth to cleanse my back with it. The calming feeling made me giggle.

"Little Saa likes his back clean right?"

"Yes please." Smiling I closed my eyes.

Kazuo was a giant compare to me. He would always pick me up like I was paper, and he could carry me with one arm, and when I sat on his lap, he never seems to get numb. He was my superhero.

"Kazuo, how are you so strong?"

"I'm not, you are just weak haha. Though one day you will grow up to be a handsome strong young man." Chuckling he poked my nose.

"I wanna be just like you with sunshine hair!" I tug lightly on his golden hair.

"Then you would need to color it kiddo."

"You can color hair? I have markers at home." My excitement grew.

"No silly haha. Hair is different. We have to use a special type of lotion to color it. I will show you when you are older."

"I can't wait! I hate black hair. It's so ugly."

"No it's not hon." He pushes my bangs out of my face. "Your black hair is beautiful. Girls will love it."

"Girls! Yucky! I want you!"

"I'm all yours." He smiles warmly.

"But what about Madoko?" Madoko was his current girlfriend. I knew since he would often speak of her to my mom.

"Madoko is my girlfriend, but you are my special little angel. Nothing can compare." He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ears, and tilts his head down to kiss my forehead.

"Good! I don't like sharing. Maybe we can have black and blonde hair babies from the store." I wanted to have a family with him even though I was 4, and was in a state of oblivion with the world.

"Haha oh no no hon. Two men can't have babies."

"But I'm a boy." I pouted.

"Well we are males. You need to find a girl. Trust me, they won't be yucky." He laughs.

"They aren't you."

"They are better. I want to see my Saa get married, and have kids. Then I can be a grandpapa of your kids." He messes up the hair he fixed on my head.