【Part 2: Sex】「Satoshi」

Chapter 2: Sex

"Uhhhgg!" I groaned making my way out of bed for school. I hated school. So many stupid teenagers, and teachers. I lazily dragged myself to my dresser, and took out my school uniform.

I headed to my bathroom, and began brushing my teeth, took a piss, and put on deodorant. I didn't have facial hair yet thank god, so I save the time for shaving.

Soon I grabbed the hairspray, and started styling my hair. I still kept my black hair after all these years. My parents were against dying hair, so I never went against their word. Sometimes I wanted to fit in since most guys in my school would dye their hair some light brown blonde color, and I still had my dull black hair.

I quickly got dressed, and went downstairs to grab a slice of bread. I quickly ran outside to the bus. I got lucky since the bus was about to take off.

"Hurry up kid!" The driver yelled, and I dashed inside.

"Sorry." I shrugged. The driver glares at me, and shakes his head in disappointment. I was always late, and he hated that which I understood completely.

"Hey! Sato! Sit here I saved you a seat!" Ita waved. I went over to sit by him.

Ita is a black haired hyper playboy. He would style his hair like those gyaru dudes. I told him he should dye it that golden blonde color that they normally would have, but he said dying hair is a sin.

"Thanks again." I chuckled.

"You will be turning 18 tomorrow. Aren't you excited?" He nudges.

"Not really."

"That means you are legal to buy cigarettes."

"I don't like smoking." I said under my breath. I smoked only when I was stressed, but I didn't like the taste of the smoke. It wasn't of my liking.

I quit that bad habit pretty quickly after my mother found a pack in my room. She lectured me for hours, and I knew she meant well. I kept my promise to her to quit, and I did.

"Whatever dude, you aren't fun." He pouts, and I ignored him. "How about losing your virginity huh? You are practically 18, and haven't banged any chicks. What's up with that?"

"Mmhh. I don't know." I shrugged.

"You know a lot of chicks find you hot right? I always hear my girlfriend tell me about her friends, and how they want to hook up with you."

"I don't care about relationships." I sighed hoping he would get off the topic.

"What? A bad ex?" He asked looking at me.

"No, I just don't want a relationship. I just want to live life."

"You need to lose your V card man."

"Maybe."

I couldn't tell him my true reasons. Even till this day, I stupidly believe that Kazuo would come back, and keep his promise. I finally figured out what a girlfriend is. Most of my guy friends already found themselves a girlfriend. I however wasn't interested.

A condom was also something I finally figured out on my own. It took me long enough to know that it was used for sex. I felt so embarrass that I used to believe it was some candy or glove, but I was a kid so it was normal I guess.

I did have one girlfriend in my lonely years. She was a short term one day fake girlfriend. A cute Japanese blonde chick that was really into harujuku style. She, and I did have sex, but I didn't feel any sensation from it. If there is no love, there is no pleasure for me. I kept my one night stand a secret since the chick had a boyfriend, and used me to make him jealous. Pretty sad I know.