【Part 21: Gone】「Satoshi」

Chapter 21: Gone

It's been a week since I broke it off with Kazuo. I returned home, and told my parents I was at Ita's since I wanted time alone. Of course my parents believed my bullshit.

I flopped on my familiar bed that I missed. I can't lie, and say I don't miss Kazuo's bed, because I do. I saw a bunch of texts from Kazuo, but I ignored them all. Being associated with him will prevent me from succeeding in my future plans.

I called up Ita to tell him about the break up. He was happy that I finally left him, but a part of me was also unhappy about what I did.

"Want me to introduce you to some ladies?" He said over the phone.

"Haha maybe." I laughed. Maybe a female's touch will get my brain straight.

"I'll pick you up at 5 okay?"

"Okay. See you then. I clicked the end button, and looked over at the clock. It was 4:30. I had half an hour to get ready for the club.

Ding dong! My doorbell rang. Could it be Ita? I ran down the stairs to open the door, and saw Kazuo. He grabs me, and kisses me hard.

"Mmmh! Stop!" I shoved him off. "We aren't together anymore."

"I killed him for you!"

"Who?!"

"Satou!"

"Kazu! Why?! If you get caught!"

"I know! Don't you think I know that already?!"

My mind was stuffed with crazy thoughts. I can't be around him or I might end up going to jail because of involvement with him.

"Kazu you have to go."

"What's going on here?" My mother stepped out of the kitchen.

"Mom! It's nothing." I pulled Kazuo outside, and shut the door behind me.

"Satoshi..."

"Kazu I can't do this anymore. I have a future. I can't risk my life to be in prison."

"You aren't sticking with me?"

"No I can't. I'm sorry."

"You cheated!" He screamed.

"Shh no! I didn't!"

"You did!" He slapped me across my face hard. It felt harder than the slap from Satou. I held my face, and glared at him.

"Think what you want you crazy psycho!" I went inside, and slam the door in his face. I didn't want to see him. Kazuo wasn't the gentle man I saw him to be. He wasn't what I expected at all.

I ran up to my room, and shut the door. All I wanted was to be alone, but I needed to go out with Ita. I hoped that would help me.

I waited until 5, and I went to sit outside. Ita came at the exact time. As always I was glad to see him. He ran towards me.

"What happened to your face?" He points.

"Got slapped by my mom. You know...for staying away from home." I lied.

"Damn, women are crazy sometimes. Hope you still up for today."

"Of course." I smiled, and nodded.

We drove to the club. I would catch Ita taking glances at me. He worries a lot. That made me smile.

"Haha I'm okay."

"You sure? You have had some crazy shit happening ever since you reconnected with Kazuo."

"That's why I broke it off. He's a bad influence."