【Part 24: Closing】「Kazuo」

Chapter 24: Closing

I heard a knock at my front door at 4 in the morning. I groaned. Something I despise. Early visitors. Quickly I slipped on my robe, and went to my door. I peeked through the peep hole, and saw Ita. I smirked. Did the thallium kick in?

I opened the door slightly with the chain lock still attached on. I looked at him in surprise. Faking a surprised look made me want to burst out laughing, but I held it in.

"What happened to you? You look so pale." I hovered my hand over my mouth.

"Don't play dumb." He growls.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head to the side.

"You put something in my wine didn't you?" He glares.

"Would you want to come in?" I asked.

His expression went from anger to surprised. He nods.

"Sure. Thanks." He says, and I unlocked the chain from my door to let him in. Luckily I had my gun tucked in the back of my robe if he tried to attack me. I lead him to the sofa, and he laid down.

"Tired are we?" I asked.

"Yeah...I feel like I'm dying." He says weakly. "Did you put something in my wine?" He asked again looking madly vulnerable.

"If I did then I would have been sick. You took my glass remember." I glared at him.

"You are right. Sorry for accusing. I'm just really confused on what's happening to my body all of a sudden." He covers his face with his hand.

I made my way to sit by the side of the couch. He removes his hand, and backs away from me slightly.

"You fucked my boyfriend didn't you?" I grinned. Terror filled his eyes. He was vulnerable laying there giving me full access to attack him.

"I...I didn't." He stuttered.

"Don't lie to me." I smiled, and touched his pale face which gotten even paler at my devilish gaze at him.

"I didn't I swear." He says.

"Haha lie all you want you useless fuck. If you had just drunken the glass I originally gave you, you would be fine." I smirked. His eyes shot wide open.

"What do you mean? What are you saying?" He looks frightened.

"I poisoned your drink dumbass. You lying to me is making me more glad I did."

"With....?" He says slowly.

"Does it matter? You will die or possibly get in a coma if you are lucky. Whichever I don't care."

I saw his right arm reaching for his pocket. I assumed to dial 911 or call someone for help. Pathetic. I whipped out my gun, and shot at his arm making him cry out painfully. I went over to retrieve his cellular device, and threw it roughly on the floor, making it break into multiple pieces.

"You are crazy!" He yells.

"Cool." I ignored his words, and shot at his ankles two times to prevent him from getting up. He cries out, and held his ankles in pain.

"Ahh!" He cries, and held his ankle tight to prevent more bleeding.

"You messed with the wrong guy." I said calmly to him as I watched him struggle.

"Satoshi was right to leave you." He said glaring at me."

"Oh was he?" I pointed the gun at him.