【Part 20: Hide】「Kazuo」

Chapter 20: Hide

I thought she was kidding when she texted me those horrible words.

"He's released."

The text from Katie that day was dreadful. I ended up not being able to control my fear, that I threw my cellphone across the room, and smashed it on the wall.

"What happened?!" Satoshi ran up to check up on me, and I lied. I couldn't tell him the embarrassing truth of what happened in my past.

I found myself lying a lot when it came to Satoshi. It was for his benefits. If Satou was released from prison, who knows where he will be.

Satoshi slept with me that night. We both had a habit of sleeping shirtless in the hotter days. His back was to my chest, and I felt his breathing on my wrist. He often hugs my arms, and pulls them up to his face. Such a strange boy, but I grow to love him.

I sat up slightly to kiss his cheek, and he awoken from it. It wasn't the best tactic to use since I was sick, but I felt him already pulling me in for a kiss. He wraps his frail arms around me, and I kiss him passionately. Almost hard enough that his air would be lost in this air of lust.

"I love you angel." I said softly into his ear.

"Corny ass." He mumbled, and I could tell he was blushing.

I got on top of him, and started to rub my body on him. I felt his erection on mine. He makes me want to fuck so badly. I moved my hand into his boxers, and began to stroke his erection. His soft moans escape his lips as I did so.

I slipped my boxers off, and rubbed my tip up, and down his anus. He begins moaning softly to my touch. I found my lips kissing his jawline to his neck, and then to his collar bone. His skin is like sweet candy to my lips. My lips devour his pink bud that lays on his chest heavenly. I began to suck on it lightly making him whisper out my name in pleasure.

"Fuck me now..." He says softly, and slowly I started to insert myself into him. A condom wasn't used since we were both pretty sleepy, and didn't care.

I started to move slowly in him. Having him devour me in his cave was the best feeling. So warm, and so loving. I started to move slightly quicker. He starts to grip on the sheets, and his brows knitted together.

"Ah..ah...ah..." He moans after each thrust. His voice brought my erection up. I laced my fingers with his, and went to nibble on his bottom lip.

The silent of the night made his moans more vibrant in sound. How or when did I fall for a male such as this? I questioned my sexuality because of him, but I was content.

He eases himself towards me as I went deeper into his forbidden cave. His lips found mine, and our lips danced in harmony under the sensual moonlight.

I woke feeling a lot better from my recent fever. I saw Satoshi was gone from my side. He must of went out to get something. He was my personal maid at the moment. I didn't mind having a wife like him. He could cook, and give good sex. What more can a man ask for?

I grabbed my cellphone, and opened up 'Tiny Thief'. I was currently addicted to playing this game. It kept me going for hours. I turned on the television to some random drama playing. The sound of the television being on calmed my mind a bit.

That afternoon Satoshi brought home 'him.' My heart stopped, and I could feel all the blood rushed out of my face. How did he find me? Why isn't he in Paris?

My anger rose that I forgot his words to me at that moment. All my mind was fixated on was how to get rid of him.

"Get out!" I screamed. I sprung from the bed, and charged at him.