【Part 17: Turns】「Kazuo」

Chapter 17: Turns

"Yes....yes..." I groaned as the heroin shoots up my veins. The burning in my arms kept my mind excited for the next hour of the high. My body felt like rubber. I laid in bed restless for most nights injecting my veins. My right vein was clearly visibly of the puncture wounds I leave from the needles. I always wore t-shirts with longer sleeves to hide my scars.

Beep beep. My phone got a text, and my sluggish arm went to grab it. I saw it was Satou. That motherfucker. Our whole sexual agreement went beyond what was expected. He now meets me at my place to get his penis in tact. It irritated me, but it had to be done.

Aside from the sexual harassment, my job as a professor was going well. My students would get amazing grade point averages, and GPAs'. The heroin was the only thing keeping my spirits up.

Ding dong! I opened the door, and there stood the old man ready to ram my ass.

"Oh you look sexy." He winks. He takes me by the wrist, and pushes me down on the floor.

"Uhg.." I groaned as I hit the floor. He lunges towards me, and I stopped him. "In the dark." I demanded. He agrees.

We only had sex in the dark since I didn't want him to see the scars on my vein injection area. I would get fired for sure. He shoves me on the bed, and rips off my t-shirt. The room was pitch dark, and I could only feel and smell him, not see him, thank god.

I felt him tugging down my pants like a horny madman. He pushes my legs far apart, and pounds me with his rod. Hard. Hard. Rough. Hurtful. I couldn't escape, but my high was the only thing keeping me from crying out.

I felt his penis move in my body, but my body was numb like jelly. My mind was dizzy, and I liked it this way. Feeling nothing from this emotionless sex. I could never like this. Ever.

He pulls out before he came, and he squirts his disgusting waste on my face. I felt the gooey sticky substance dripping down the sides of my cheeks. I will murder him.

"Good boy." He says, and leaves shortly after he got himself together again. Once again I'm left here alone. Fuck my entire cycle of life.

Ding dong. My door rings again. I got dressed in my robe, and wiped my face clean, then went to open the door. I was expecting it to be that disgusting old man, but it was a young lady.

"Um sorry to interrupt your evening, but my mother is sick, and I made cookies to earn some money. I know I'm a little old to be selling, but my job laid me off, and I'm desperate." Her golden hair stood out to me. She reminded me of Marilyn Monroe.

"Oh? How much?" I asked.

"Well for a whole batch, it's $3.00." She smiles.

"Okay. Hold up." I went to my counter to get the money. "Here."

"But this..is $20.00. Did you want more than one box?"

"I hate cookies actually. I just figure you need it." I smiled.

I saw tears well up in her eyes. She clutched the money in her hands tightly.

"Thank-th-thank you." She sobs. "No one is ever nice in this world.

"Oh my! Please don't cry." I tried to calm her, but I didn't know what to do.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Thank you!" She wipes her eyes with her sleeve.

"I don't want to be creepy, but do you want to come in, and have a drink?"

"Yes!" She nods with a smile.