I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls...Pitiful I Know

Title: I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls...Pitiful I Know

Author: DarknessAndLight

Category: Teen Fiction, Romance

Summary: Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need the overthinking if she wants to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

Status: Completed

This book is just ahh! So good. If you haven't read it yet, it's a definite must. I would definitely recommend this book to anybody. The way the author writes, how the characters are set up, the plot, it's just all perfection. I'll probably actually read it for a second time...which doesn't happen often. Definitely check this book (and author) out!

Update: I read it a second time. Still so good, I can't get enough of this book. I honestly could read this one over and over and over and over again. I am aware it's pretty known, but if you haven't read it, seriously the feels. And not only the feels, but the whole book in general. This book has some of my most favorite characters, addicting and excellent well-put-together plots, hilarious dialogue, and the author does an excellent job of combining everything needed for an great story. Please come and fan girl with me.