She's Bad News

Title: She's Bad News

Author: Bright_as_night

Status: Completed

Category: Teen Fiction

Summary: When Corinna Evans' mother is sent to prison, Corinna has nowhere else to go so she moves back in with her father and his family.

Determined to make it through these last few months of school, she only wants to keep a low profile and get by but someone keeps getting in her way.

Tyler Flynn has been best friends with Corinna's brother forever and she's never liked him.

What happens when her feelings start to change?

And will her family ever forgive her for her past?

I just want to state right away that I will not be able to capture the amazing writing and spectacular story here! It was incredible honestly, now added to my all- time favorites list and a major recommendation. Firstly, the characters were impeccable, Corinna is incredibly strong and one of the most selfless and interesting characters I have ever read about, Jake is freakin' adorable, and Tyler...dang, he's the reason my expectations will be way too high. The story itself was mind blowing, the author is extremely talented, I sincerely hope she sticks with writing. She did pretty darn well with correct punctuation and grammar as well as beautiful writing technique, and the chapters were of great length. There were so many aspects to the book, it's almost painful to think that some of these actions and feelings really occur, but it's inspirational at the same time to realize how strong one person can be and how important relationships truly are. In the end, there are no words to truly explain how great this book is, unless you go read it yourself. If you've read it, kudos to you and let's read it again! I think it's worth reading multiple times, honestly :) As always, go check this one out, the author as well, she has one more story started but not finished. I hope your day is or has been wonderful, and if not, tomorrow is always a new day :)