Blind to Beauty

Okay so, this story was removed and she is planning to rewrite! I just wanted to share because it was fantastic, I completely and utterly enjoyed this book. The author is Somethingtrue. I won't be writing my opnions on characters or plot due to the book taking on serious changes so they wouldn't matter much anyway. I just wanted to share with everyone and make aware that when the author starts to write it, you should definielty go and check it out. I'm a little bummed that the story was removed but I'm excited to see what it develops into! It should be just as spectacular and congrats to the author for choosing to do what she believes is best for the book :)

Her (author) Note: "Blind to Beauty fans: Last night I got hit with this great idea of completely rewriting BTB. Now I'm not talking editing and adding a few chapters here and then and filling in plot holes, I am talking full blown out rewriting. The whole original manuscript will be gone. all characters pasts, presents and futures rewritten. Different personalities for some, and a huge age difference. They will be in their twenties now, not teens. I want to make this more mature and more realistic. Please do not think this is a continuation of the original BTB because it is NOT. This is a rewrite. What i need from you is what really spoke to you with BTB. What message, what character, what quote, etc. What do you want to see more of? Let me know, because I need help in picking what the better parts were to keep in this rewrite."