Handcuffs, Kisses, and Awkward Situations

Title: Handcuffs, Kisses, and Awkward Stuations

Author: LovelyLivvi       

Category: Romance, Mystery/Thriller

Status: Completed

Summary: Nora Montgomery and Ryder Collins have been at each other’s throats since an insignificant argument ruined their friendship. And when a handcuff demonstration from the local police department is held, the two find themselves chained together. But when the officer loses the key, Nora and Ryder are stuck with each other for a week while a replacement is being made.

To make matters worse, a mysterious fire causes mayhem at their local school and Ryder gets accused of arson. With the police tracking his every move and his peers being anything but supportive, he struggles to prove his innocence. The only way to clear his name is through figuring out who the real arsonist is. With a whole lot of handcuffs, kisses and awkward situations, the two struggle to look past their differences in order to live in harmony. But there’s a thin line between love and hate and a single kiss ignites a passion that sparks a connection far more intimate than thought possible. While Ryder confronts the law with near-to-nothing evidence, Nora battles her own problems: the complications of kissing a Collins.

Oh goodness guys! I remember when I finished this book (not too long ago) and had the intense need to upload my thoughts and review, and I never. got. to. it. I'm so sorry! This book was so great! It was a new idea, one that I haven't read about in a book before and I really liked it. Gauranteed, some ideas were cliche (aren't they all?) but it was funny and enjoyable with just enough mystery ;) The author did this really cool thing of splitting up the book into two parts and making them into different views. On top of that, the characters were impeccable with interesting background and I just really liked how she brought everything together thoughout. The end had a fun twist and I really encourage you to go check it out, as well as her other books :) It's where I'm headed now! Okay...Wellll...after the next review.