Sugar Babe

Title: Sugar Babe

Author: WeAreAHurricane

Category: Teen Fiction, Humor

Status: Completed

Summary: Ever had Ramen Noodles for an entire month? Lilly Fenster has and she's tired of it. Which is why she ends up managing the fashion industry's hottest Brazilian model. Lucky her, right? Not really. Lilly can't stand the intolerable Joshua Lachowski . Heck, she can't even pronounce his last name, much less manage his professional life. What happens when the nerd enters the fashion world and meets the biggest jerk imaginable? Mayhem, Ramen Noodles, and love. That's what.

Finally an update! I know, it's crazy. So ths writer is absolutely amazing...I feel like I've already wrote a review on one of her books but truthfully, I have no freakin clue! But she is great and I can't wait until her other books are finished and to start reading them. Anyways, this book was so good! I loved the sarcasm, humor, fun, and just over all idea of this book. It's really Francisco Lachowski, who may I say is absolutely gorgeous, 15 out of 10,10 out of 10 times I would recommend, and beautiful. He's hot, okay? Anywho! He is one of the characters along with Lilly, who people got frustrated with the two and I felt that everything was set up good and perhaps sometimes unrealistic, but at the same time...not? The characters were great and not only were their personalities portrayed well, the whole story was. So, I clearly recommend this book and the author ;) Seriously though, go read it...or at least read something!