Stray

Title: Stray

Author: YuffieProductions

Category: Action, General Fiction

Status: Completed

Summary: Annie was never one to obsess over a guy. Then she saw one put a gun to his head.

After seventeen-year-old Annie Cooper stops a Yale student's suicide attempt, she thinks her life will be filled with sunshine and rainbows from good karma. Instead, she comes home to her front door broken into and the Yale student reclining on her bed. He eventually leaves, but he's back the next day, armed with a mug of hot chocolate and an offer to tutor her in biology. Rather than call the cops on this nutcase, she let's him stay. Once he shows up on her doorstep beaten to a bloody pulp, it's clear he's not humoring a fetish. Someone wants him dead. Without any allies, he turns to Annie, the only person who's ever fought for his life. She's not ecstatic to get pulled in the middle of this deadly vendetta, but the puzzle of how this closest genius Yale student pissed off a crime boss is too alluring to leave uncracked. The deeper she gets tangled into his bizarre life, the more it starts to look like she'll have to save him. Again.

Hey guys! I feel like it's been forever since I have put up a review (even though it really hasn't) and so here, I have this lovely book :) I have been wanting to read this book for so long, I don't know why I never did, but there is an old version and a new revised version, this review is of the "new" one. I really liked this book, it was so unique and had such a great story line. The characters were fantastic and I would like to give major love to the author for doing such a great job in showing the feelings and struggles all the characters go through, you did amazing and really helped me to better understand some things(sorry don't wanna give away the plot now do I? ;)) I thoroughly enjoy books that are related to gang or crime stuff, only because they are so full of action! It's fantabulous! So please, read this book. I was definitely not disappointed when I read it, the characters are impeccably written about, the plot is unique and interesting, and it's comical. So definitely go check this book out and let us know how you like it!

Question of the day! What is your favorite genre of book and within that genre what is your favorite wattpad book? (please don't comment your own self-written story, I understand self promotion, but frankly, it can be bothersome to some readers)