Windswept

Title: Windswept

Author: wildgreenskittle

Category: Fantasy

Status: Completed

Summary: When Sam meets a boy on a subway, she never thought anything of it. Until he starts appearing in the most unlikely of places. Literally.

This book was freaking amazing! It is such a new idea, I haven't read any other books like it. I've always particularly enjoyed the idea of the certain "talent" and this book didn't let me down. The characters were fantastic and the plot was well put together with in-depth details. There was a main setting but it was nice how things took place elsewhere as well. It was pleasant to see that although it wasn't the main focus, the book went into detail on feelings, stories, and back stories. There was a nice development throughout and I personally didn't feel that anything moved too fast or too slow, it was easy to understand and kept me interested and occasionally guessing at what would happen next. I read this one pretty fast and automatically added it to my reading list, I'd definitely read it again and would reccomend it to anybody. It's a fresh, exciting and unique book with impeccable characters who really bring out the story line and make it relatable in an odd but interesting way. Definitely check it out (and the author), you won't be disappointed :)