My Best Nightmare

Title: My Best Nightmare

Author: thepurplerose

Category: Romance

Status: Completed

Summary: Violet Louis always thought a college application would be the hardest her life could get, but then Gerard Rowe entered the picture. He's a new, popular student, who seems to be very interested on her.

Her plan?

Simple, ignore him.

But will she be able to resist his "charms"?

He really doubts it.

Yay! Another one! This author also writes a story called "The Teddy Bear Agreement" and I absolutely adore the book. She's in the process of writing it and I highly recommend you to check it out, I've enjoyed it a lot and eagerly await the next update. I decided to read this story due to the previously stated one and liked this as well. The characters were super sweet and had a nice, steady growth throughout the story. There were some twists throughout that were not necessarily the most expected but added interest to it. Gerard's actions were occasionally upsetting but I overall liked both his and Violet's characters. Shey did a nice job with the extra characters like their friends and relatives, she did a great job with the whole story itself. Go check her out, she has a lot of books started that I know I'm excited to read when they officially start up; while you're there, add this one to your list! :)