Faking Delinquency

Title: Faking Delinquency

Author: TaintedRain

Category: Teen Fiction

Status: Completed

Summary: One girl. One camp for delinquents. One hell of a summer. Falice Winters has always been the goody-two shoes. Her twin Arabelle . . . not so much. So what happens when their dad plans to ship Arabelle off to a camp to clean up her act? Well, naturally, Arabelle would find a way out. Her solution? Falice! It was a simple plan: Falice would pretend to be Arabelle and go to the delinquent camp while Arabelle got to have the time of her life with her boyfriend in London. Falice thought her summer was going to consist of sitting on the couch reading novels all day or hanging out with her friends. Never did it cross her mind that she would be pretending to be her sister in a camp of delinquents. But now she's stuck at a camp all summer where being rude is the new "in." And everything turns for the worse when someone figures out her secret. Will Falice survive the summer? Or will everyone learn that she's faking delinquency?

Here's another one! This author has yet to write a book I didn't like. Firstly, I'd like to thank april_dreaming for the great recommendations; I chose to check this one out first (the others will follow!). I've had this one in my library for a bit so it was nice to take a bit to read it. I truly wasn't let down! It was funny and sweet— with great characters. I don't want to give anything away to those who have yet to read it, but, the main characters just meshed together so well! The actions were pretty creative and comical and the overall development of the main character was nice to see. The whole group in general was absolutely adorable! I was actually mildly upset when I had to stop reading their banter and about the cute relationships. So, for those who haven't read it (and those who have), check this one out! Don't wait as long as I did for such a great read written by a spectacular author!