Oh, So Now You Want Me

Title: Oh, So Now You Want Me?

Author: BlackDrop

Category: Werewolf, Teen Fiction

Status: Completed

Summary:

Rainie Harper was like every other wolf who dreamed of finding her mate. A mate who loved her and made her smile with every word he spoke. A mate who would always be there with a hand to brush her tears away and open arms that felt like home. Rainie did not expect to discover that her mate was none other than Mason Vermont. The school’s very own jerk. Everyone knew what he was like. He was not only a player, but a heartbreaker. Mason doesn’t want a mate and he certainly doesn’t want Rainie. So he does the only thing he knows he can - he rejects her.

Hello Darlings! So, this is another werewolf book, they just always end up as fun reads! This book has a sequel and when you finish it, you'll know why. Mason Vermont starts as a complete and utter jerk but ends up...well you'll just have to go and see! His nicknames are adorable and Rainie is great! I love her character! There's a couple "twists and turns" and some of them are not covered in this book but in the sequel. Anywho, I really enjoyed this book and am patiently waiting for that sequel...in the meantime, more reading!! So go check this book out already! :)