The Alpha Female and Falling For the Opposite

• Dedicated to Twyllie and yourstrulytrina

Hey guys! :) It doesn't feel like it's been very long since I updated but it has apparently. So this review, if you couldn't tell by the title, is going to be a little different from the normal and probably extra long. I combined two books into one for a few reasons. One, they are good books with good plots. So two and three, each book was decently written but for one it's punctuation use needed a little bit of help, in one area there were no commas while in the other they were placed in the wrong area or un-needed. The second book just needed a little editing for gramatical errors and the use of occasional incorrect endings or verb usage. I just want to say though that the readers of both books thoroughly enjoyed them, as did I, if I hadn't I wouldn't have finished them. So, I just want to point out to both the authors and you guys that this isn't meant to be rude or cutting the story down just helpful constructive criticism :) Thanks for reading, if you're still here.

Title: The Alpha Female

Author: Twyllie

Category: Werewolf, Romance

Status: Completed

Summary: Isabelle El Bridge is many things as the daughter of one of the strongest Alphas with three older brothers she is free spirited, headstrong and stubborn who refuses to be told what to do. She is well known for her fiery temper and her overprotective family. When she sneaks into one of her fathers meetings with the most vicious, heartless and cruel Alpha she expects him kill her right then and there but what happens when they realize that they're mates?

Review: This book was super action packed. I actually wasn't expecting most of the twists to happen and the plot was super interesting, I do believe there is a second book so make sure to check that one out. I really enjoyed Gavin's character, he was the usual protective character but unlike other books, the female lead was able to do things outside of the house. Of course, there was Isabelle, she was a strong lead but made a few un-smart decisions. In the end, I enjoyed the plot and the characters and the build up of events as well as the twists. 

Title: Falling For the Opposite

Author: yourstrulytrina

Category: Teen Fiction, Humor

Status: Completed

Summary: She's rich, he's not. She's the student body president, he's struggling to pass math. She's the queen bee, he's the loner in school. Celeste Graham is on the top of the high school food chain. Students look up to her, but some just plainly feel intimidated. Being popular isn't exactly the greener side of the meadow, but just one night of getting locked into the school with a "nobody" made Celeste feel normal and genuinely happy. Both of them bring a hidden side to each other. They might disagree most of the time, but that was a little price to pay for falling for their polar opposite.

Review: Just finished this book like two hours ago and it was so cute :) This one didn't have so many twists but the development of the relationships throughout was really enjoyable. I didn't fully notice until now just how well the author brought everyone together; there is a second book based off of another character in the book where she covers everything not metioned in this one. Drew was fantastic, seriously bordering on perfect and super sweet. And of course, the female lead character Celeste was unique, I don't know that I've ever read a story with a character like that, and it's a good thing. So go and check these to books out, maybe you'll be a fan as well!  :)

I just want to say a quick thank you if you read through all of this, probably not but if so, thank you! If there's any recommendations on books to read (please no self- promotion) or even on how I can do these better please let me know, I'd really appreciate it.