Waist-Deep In Walmart

Title: Waist-Deep In Walmart

Author: XxSkater2Girl16xX

Category: Teen Fiction, Humor

Status: Completed

Summary: "As I sat on the toilet, I realized how badass I was being. First of all, I (kind of) broke into Walmart; Second, I was (kind of) plotting to steal toilet paper; and third, I was doing all this while a hurricane was brewing outside."

Ellie wanted a quick trip to Walmart to buy some toilet paper for her mom. A minute in, a minute out. Instead, she got locked in. With her secret love, of course.

So I read and finished this book last week. I'm going to apologize now if it's not the greatest review, since I finished it last week and jumped into another story straight after, I'm a little rusty on all of the details. You should recognize the author by now, she is an amazing and absolutely talented writer, by far one of my favorites. Anyways, this book was so good! I had heard a lot about it and finally decided to read it; a habit of mine if anyone had yet to notice. The book definitely lived up to it's expectations, even surpassed it! It was super funny and the character profiles were amazing! They were all so different but went so well together and Anthony was absolutely amazing, I want to meet someone like him...awee :( Anywho, the book was so great and you would be absolutely crazy not to go and read it...and of course check out her other books ;)