Leather Kisses

Title: Leather Kisses

Author: writexmusic

Category: Adventure, Romance

Status: Completed 

Summary: On the outside, Riley Jenner has got it under control. She's the top of the class, ivy-league bound, and plans to go far in life. But nobody knows the dark secret that she lives with; her perfect, football star boyfriend, Blake, is a monster. She's forced to conformity, only to meet the one person who will help her break out of shell, and break out of her detrimental relationship. Dean Marks, the new rebellious transfer student, has taken it upon himself to help Riley. Little does she know, he's got a dark secret too; one only his protective, controlling, older brother Alex knows about. Together, they will run from their pasts, only to stumble into them once more.

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've read this book but it's definitely unique. It plays into the whole bad boy persona and good girl who wants to go to a good college, do well in school, etc. etc. BUT the twist of adding an abusive boyfriend is good. These things can happen in real life and I like that the author brought that out in this story. I read it pretty quick, it was a good but easy read. I would say if the abuse related topics are hard for you to read, then don't...Common sense. Otherwise, go check this book out :) Oh! And her other books too! I have a few in my library just waiting to be read.