Cupid Calling Cupid

Title: Cupid Calling Cupid

Author: Mikaelanay

Category: Teen Fiction

Status: Completed

Summary: He came in like a wrecking ball was an understatement.

Tyler Woods a.k.a The jerk, The bully, The ex-best friend did a huge favor to Gabriella Brown when he moved out of East Hampton five years ago. She couldn't thank enough to God for this.

But-

Yes, there is a but and that's a huge one.

Now, she's seventeen and he's back with a promise to fulfill all of his sadistic wishes that will obviously be directed toward her. This shocker of the life just doesn't end for her when Stella Davis, her best friend professes her love for The Jerk.

Here comes, Mr. CUPID into the picture, city's famous but unseen love geek that helps people fall in love. Though he sounds like more of a buffoon to her, she ends up taking his help to help her best friend's unrequited love become requited.

She regrets the minute he picks up her call and speaks. Why? Because he turns out to be a huge egoistic ass without a filter in his mouth.

Don't forget the bank of sexual innuendos in his pocket!

Her not-so-dramatic but-suddenly-turned-dramatic life must not only interact with his annoying existence through the cell phone but also communicate with the wolf in the Woods.

Will she succeed in her plan? or Will the burden of two pain-in-the-neck males turn her world upside down?

Hello, finally updating! I had a couple week break and read a decent amount of books over that time and this here was one of them. I really enjoyed this one, I had mixed feelings (not in a bad way) on Mr. Cupid at first but I like how everything ended up in the conclusion. Gabriella was nice character in multiple senses of the word, there were times when I wanted to pry her eyes open to see the truth but other than that, I really liked her personality. There was a fun development of Tyler or "the jerk's" character and name in itself, you'll have to check it out to see what I mean. The story-line was a fun one, many people assumed or guessed who Mr. Cupid was but then something would be thrown in where you'd question if you were right. There was a lot happening within the main plot as well, things from the past that needed to solved not just the development of the main characters and their relationship. The extra, not necessarily main characters were a nice addition (obviously) and their personalities really added to the story, especially the grandma, she was a hilarious character. Overall, it was a fun read with an enjoyable, occasionaly frustrating, plot and interesting back stories. So, check this one out! :)