Being The Bad Boy's Victim

Title: Being The Bad Boy's Victim

Author: jnovak16

Category: Teen Fiction, Humor

Status: Completed

Summary: He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his mouth to my ear.

"You can deny liking me, wanting me, but let's face it- You're like all the rest. You're that good girl who so secretly but desperately wants to change me. All girls want to be the one that makes the bad boy change, they want him to change for them. So you can go around, acting like you don't care about me, go ahead Bella, do that. But let me tell you this, I enjoy a good chase, and that's exactly what you are. Cause Bella, I get what I want, and I want you."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My full name is Bellatrix Annaliese Brown. Yeah yeah, weird name. Anyways, I am from London, England and moved here once before when I was sixteen. After being bullied, I moved back to England, where I was living with my Aunt till my parents decided I should come back to America for my senior year in high school. As you can see, I don't have the best of luck, which I guess is why-

I became the Bad Boy's Victim.

This book was so cute and so funny!! BUT it had a few twists and turns! I started it yesterday and finished it today, it had all the great components of course!! It was mildly cliche but it hit some ideas that are often hard to write and read about and the author did it well. Connor is hot...really hot. Seriously, why can't guys in books be real? It'd make life easier...I think? Anywho!!! Go check this book out! It is so good, the author is uber sweet and the whole book itself is just really well and uniquely written... Definitely one of my favorites things about wattpad :) off topic as usual, but read this! There is sommmeee mature content, to be expected with bad boy stories of course!