Hey, Mr. Kidnapper...Can You Give Me a Ride Home? **5**

Title: Hey, Mr. Kidnapper...Can You Give Me a Ride Home? **5**

Author: RacingHeart  ** 31081997ll **

Category: Romance, Adventure

Status: Completed

Summary: No Description Provided

Okay, So here's the thing. The author of this story is having some difficulties which is why the ** is included, the numbers are default due to the difficulties and it's the only way you can find them. 

When I first read the title ( a while ago ) I was like hell no. Literally. I don't understand the concept of falling in love with a kidnapper. But this story is different...so different. I'm going to be honest and say I only read it because it was in my library and I accidentally clicked it. And I'm glad I did. I lauged within the first 5 sentences. This book is an easy but lovely read. I feel like I read it between 2 to 3 hours? It kept my attention and it was hilarious!! I couldn't stop the smiling or the laughing :) The main character is awesome and the second one just totally completes the story. If it's possible, go over and check this story out! I'm going to see what the other books are... which some people have so kindly commented on the authors profile.

 *Note: I have provided the link to her profile