The Bad Boy's Dancer

Title: The Bad Boy's Dancer

Author: pinkladyfingers

Category: ChickLit, Romance

Status: Incomplete

Summary: Seventeen-year-old Flo doesn’t believe in falling in love. Life never seems to be easy for her and she is constantly battling with herself... and to live, so to escape it all, she dances. Flo lives and breathes to dance; she has been ever since she was young. But even then, doing the one thing she is passionate about is a battle for her, especially when her life is at risk.

        When Flo is saved by a mysterious nineteen-year-old; not once but twice, Flo begins to develop obscured feelings for him, but she refuses to admit it. But the bad boy has intentions of getting to know Flo whether she likes it or not.

Yay! I started reading this book when it was mid way through and really enjoyed it! It's not finished yet and the updates are kind of slow but read it anyways :) I am debating on re-reading it to update myself and things like that. I love love love the main male character and how strong the female lead is! She has gone and goes through so many tough things in the story and it's just real. Yep, real. Like can happen in real life real. Okey dokey, enough of that! So go read it and here's to hoping for an update soon!