[Turning You] On! Chapter 3

VOTE.COMMENT.TWEET.TELLAFRIEND

I Don't Do Boys - Elektra

Chapter 3

Terry

I sat down at my desk in first period. I was not feeling the school scene today and I basically just wanted   to ditch and go home. I slumped down in my seat and ran my hands over my face as I let out a deep groan.

“What’s wrong new boy?” I looked up and saw Brielle looking at me as she sat in her seat next to mine.

“Not feeling school today.” I told her.

“Me either! Let’s leave.” She said. I shot her an impeccable look.

“You serious?” I asked her.

“Uhm yea, but if we are going to do it. We need to before the bell rings.” She said.

“Let’s do it,” I said as I stood up grabbing my things. Brielle walked out the door and I quickly followed behind her. She began laughing as we walked outside.

“What are we going to do?” I asked her.

“Whatever you want to do.” I replied as we walked towards my car. “We can go to my place and chill,” I told her once we had gotten in my car.

“You’re lucky I trust you on that level. That’s cool with me.” She said. I laughed.

“It you feel un-safe coming to my place, you don’t have to come.” I told her.

“No it’s fine, Let’s go.”  We pulled up in front of my house a few minutes later. I got out the car and so did Brielle. I walked up to the front door and unlocked it walking inside.

I heard the giggles of a woman. It seemed as if my dad was having a busy morning. I walked into the kitchen and he was in there with some blonde.

“Hey dad,” I said. He turned in my direction.

“What are you doing here?” he asked then he caught a glimpse of Brielle. “Are you ditching school for a booty call?”He questioned. I heard Brielle chuckle. I was glad that she didn’t take it personally, most girls would have gotten offended.

“What? No! This is Brielle, we’re just friends. We didn’t feel like being at school today.” I told him.

“Son, I know I say that I won’t cock block, but you need to be in school. Don’t let this become a habit. No booty calls during school hours.”

“Dad she’s not…never mind.” I said laughing.  “I’ll be upstairs if you need me.” I told him.

“Alright,  I left your mail on your bed for you and nice meeting you Brielle.” My dad called out.

“You too Mr.” She dragged out.

“Just call me Chad,” He replied.

“Can I call you Mr. C?” She asked.

“Fine with me.” he said laughing.

“Alright, see you later Mr. C.” I laughed and grabbed her by the hand pulling her upstairs.

“I like your dad.” She said as we entered the game room upstairs.

“Even after he called you a booty call twice.” She laughed.

“Yea, he’s funny and he speaks his mind and he’s handsome.” She stated.

“So you think my dad is attractive but you don’t find me attractive?” I asked her.