Asking Forgiveness

Sorry for the crappy chapter title~ and I must tell you this story is ending. 

“Aya…” Seijuro pulled away his numb lips from hers after a long kissing session with her. After realizing their position on the bed, Aya immediately pushed him away a blush tinted on her cheeks. He fell on the floor. “Oi… what was that for…” he rubbed his butt before standing up and stared at the girl. “Aya…”

“Stay away from me you pervert!” she threatened him while holding a pillow as a weapon. Oh how scared he was. Sarcastically.

“Please Aya. I’m not going to be stopped by a pillow—” Aya threw it on his face. He almost stumbled again but good think he regained his balance. He popped a vein. “Aya…” he hissed as the pillow dropped revealing the dark expression on his face. 

“You took advantage of me crying! I hate you for that! You can’t kiss me as you please, you hear me?! 5 feet distance!” Aya counted but showed him four fingers.

“You lack one” Seijuro corrected her which she blushed and added one finger so she was holding out her palm. “Seriously… it’s simple math”

“Shut up! You have the right to remain silent!”

“I’m getting arrested now?”

“Yes! For trespassing in my house!”

“I was kidnapped”

“Then for violating me!”

“You kissed back”

Aya’s vein popped as she threw another pillow at his face then proceeded downstairs to leave him and looked for Jeremy and her brother. “Juno-kun!” she scooped her pet into his arms after she saw him waiting for her at the bottom stairs and went inside the kitchen to see if her brother was home already. It’s the first place he’ll go to anyways. “Nii-san hasn’t come home yet… and Jemy-chan and Daisuke-kun are gone…” she trailed realizing—“WAIT I’M LEFT ALONE WITH HIM AGAIN?!”

“Aya…” Seijuro groaned following her to the kitchen, his face still darkened. He slowly stomped his way towards her as purple lines appeared on her head and backed away.

“Oi what is up with you Seijuro…” she muttered his first name before squealing when he easily carried her on his shoulders, her face greeted by his back. “OI! PUT ME DOWN!”

“No, go change, we’re going somewhere” he ordered, carrying her back to her room and put her down on her bed. “Be fast” he said before slamming the door at her.

“What is his problem?!” Aya wondered annoyed and only changed her top before meeting him outside again. “Where are we going?” she asked as she saw Seijuro also coming out from his bedroom. He also just changed clothes; wearing a blue chest loose polo and a pair of jeans. It somehow made his hair a bit messy so Aya tried her best not to fix it because of her hair fetish.

“Oh, you’re done already” Seijuro scratched his head messing up his crimson flocks even more giving Aya a hard time to restrain herself.

Comb your damn hair! She shouted mentally. “Your hair’s messy. Fix it will you?”

“Tch, you’re the one who messed it up” Seijuro clicked his tongue remembering the feeling: Aya’s hands gripping on it. His remark made her blush and stomp downstairs to, leaving him behind. “Oi, wait up” he walked after her.

“Like I said earlier, where are we going?” Aya questioned again as they walked out of the house. She brought along Juno since no one would take care of the dog.