Stupid for loving me

Momoka’s POV

Man, why do I have to do the paperwork for this stupid scholarship???

And it’s the Akashi’s scholar not the Yuuko’s… seriously oto-san! They should’ve just passed it to the Nobuyuki’s instead. Yes, Nobuyuki’s, Akashi’s and Yuuko’s are family friends that have partnerships with each other’s business. They also share paperwork with the projects and programs of our business partnerships and other things such as charities and scholarships.

And now, I’m doing this student’s scholarship paperwork for him to enrol for his last year in college. Well he has exceptionally high grades that can make him stay in the basketball team. Plus, he makes a great name for being the ‘Eagle Player’ of his previous and current teams.

Must be the reason why the Akashi head took him in.

“Ms. Momoka, Head Master said after your done with the scholarship paper work, you have to attend the meeting with the Akashi’s later at dinner” my maid knocked on my door.

“Sure” I replied nonchalantly and stared at the papers. Another dinner date with the Akashis. I think now father invited the Nobuyuki’s as well. The three heads are good friends since high school, explaining the reason of the partnerships.

There are even rumours that they loved a single woman when they were younger. But Akashi head master was the one who her. Yes, Seijuro’s mother. She passed away when he was five after that party of theirs.

I even remember a little girl that looks exactly like his mother. Which is… “Ms. Momoka, would you like a cup of tea?” our maid interrupted my thoughts again. I just nodded my head letting her leave.

Not that I’ve thought about it. That little girl he fell in love with was his first love. And he recently found out who she is now. His memory was blurry but he can still remember her. But I don’t know about that girl. It seems she never mentioned her childhood before from what I’ve observed. Is it possible that she still remembering after her accident?

Author’s POV

Silence. It was the only thing heard in the gym. Seijuro held a basketball in front of Aya, challenging her to a one-on-one. “Play with me. And I’ll show you how you’re not suited in this sport” his cold words sent a dagger to her heart. “If you win, I’ll let you play whenever you like. But, if I win, you’ll quit basketball and…”

He twitched his golden eye. “…the basketball club…”

“Eh?! Akashi-san, what are you doing?!” Arate exclaimed after hearing the consequence stepping forward. Seijuro sent a death glare as he backed away, feeling terror towards the emperor. ‘Why is he doing this…?’

‘Seijuro, you’ve gone too far this time…’ Daisuke said mentally and came butting in between the two. “Seijuro, that’s enough. Leave her alone. Your actions have complete nonsense”

“Stay out of this, Daisuke” Seijuro hissed also glaring at him. Daisuke didn’t show any sign of fear and slapped the ball away from the red head’s hands, leaving him in shock.

“I said stop this, before I start to “talk”” Daisuke warned returning the glare.

Seijuro cringed and lowered his hand, speechless. All of the members were in shock at the scene. As far as they know, only Aya was the one who can spat back at Seijuro like that when they were still together. But it’s their first time seeing a guy stand up to him. The one who all feared in Rakuzan.

Seijuro was about to leave when Aya talked, stopping his steps and turned to her. “Aka-kun, why are you doing this? Did I do something wrong?” the emperor’s eyes widen hearing her broken voice speak. “I’m… I’m sorry if I did…is there a reason why you don’t want me playing anymore?”

“I told you to stop playing because you’re not suited for this. That’s the reason” he replied, facing away from her, his face with an unreadable expression. “You know it requires high level of stamina in this sport, and I know with the knowledge you have, you can clearly see you don’t have that strength”

“I don’t care!” she snapped. “Aka-kun, I love basketball, and I don’t care if it hurts my entire body or always leaves me comatose for months! I love it even if it’s not good for me and will never stop doing like the way I do to you!!!”

.

.

.

“A-Aya-san…” Arate spoke seeing droplets of tears on the floor while Aya’s face was down. ‘S-She’s crying again…’

“Even it hurts my body a couple of times; I still try to play it. Even if it leaves my legs exhausted, I still want to play, because it makes me happy. Just like my feelings towards you…” by now, the poor purplenette was breaking down, letting them see her cry. “Aka-kun, that’s the same with you. After you left me, ignore me, and be cold to me… I just can’t stop loving you… even if I have to shed a tear every single night on my bed… or have to force fake smiles to everyone…”

Seijuro stared at her, surprise written on his face. It turned black and faced away again. “Just by saying that tells me that you’re more stupid than I thought” were his final words before leaving the gym.

“Aya-san, are you okay?” Arate tried to comfort her. “A-Aya-san!” she almost collapsed when he caught her. “Are you all right?”

“Sorry Arate-kun, my head just hurts…” she replied. Arate looked at her sadly and let her sit on the bench for a while. “Does he really think that I’m stupid for loving?” Aya’s voice was heard from outside the gym doors where Seijuro stood, trying to resist in expressing emotional pain.

‘Yes, stupid. Stupid for loving me. She’s stupid for loving me’ 

---------------------------------------

OKAY FIRST OF ALL I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG :(((( School's being an ass to me, so I barely have time to update this :(( Second, taking you to the readers who added my stories to their reading list! :)) Much appreciated! <3 <3 also to the voters! 

Third, please support my two other books, Queens Of the Winter  and Turn My Cold Heart to Iron

Both are KnB stories!! ^_^ i think those two are my last KnB books for now and i'll try to write other anime stories... SUGGESTIONS? 

Anyway, here's another feel chapter for you guys :(( sorry if it sucks.. i'll try to make it better and more feels and romance <3 <3 <3 so i hope you enjoy this! tell me what you think by commenting! ^_^