Yuukos

A/N: Will use Aka's first name from now on :3

NEXT DAY.

"Eto... Aka-kun you know I can walk on my own..." Aya muttered as she and Seijuro walked to school. OR rather Seijuro walked to school. Aya was being carried by his boyfriend because he didn't want her to worsen the scratches on her knee and the bruise. He didn't want her to walk.

"You can't really call it 'walking' when you're very clusmy" Seijuro said matter-of-factly. Aya pouted and sighed afterwards. Her boyfriend was as stubborn as her. He would listen to her complains but still wouldn't allow her to walk. They arrived at Rakuzan and Seijuro set her down on the bench and put her white school shoes on.

"Aka-kun! Don't treat me like a child!!! >.<" Aya whined but Seijuro ignored her and continued to carry her to their classroom. He dropped her on her chair with Aya still pouting as he sighed and patted her head. 

"I'll go fetch you at lunch" he told her.

"But I can walk by myself!" Aya stood up and almost fell but Seijuro caught her. Her knees still hurt, with her bruise making it harder for her. 

"I told you" Seijuro stated, letting Aya sit on her chair as she wince in pain. She gave a sour look and Seijuro kissed her forehead and reminded her. "I just don't want it to worsen okay?" Aya nodded quietly and flash him a smile. "Arigatou, Aka" 

He gave her a smile and headed to his classroom to find his desk blocked by several male students. But it wasn't his desk that was being ruckus about, it was the one next to his. A dark blue haired maiden sat on her chair, boys surrounding her. She didn't mind them at all, but when Seijuro walked towards his seat, he caught her attention. He didn't mind him at all and gave a glare at the students surrounding them letting scramble back to their seats. 

"So the rumor are true..." she spoke smirking at Seijuro. He gave her a glare and ignored her. "Now now Seijuro, don't give me that glare"

"Don't call me by my first name, Momoka" he sneered, not looking at her. 

Meanwhile... 

LUnCH TIME. 

"Aya-chan! Let's go to the rooftop!" Kasumi approached Aya with a bright smile as Saburou appeared right behind her. "Honoka-san, Katashi-kun, sumimase, Aka-kun told me to wait for him" Aya informed them as Kasmi noticed the scratches on both of her knees and the bruise on her left thigh. "Eh?! What happened, Aya-chan?!" Kasumi knelt down. 

"Oh, nothing, I just tripped..." Aya answered sheepishly, putting her hand behind her head. Kasumi stood up and put her right hand on her hip and flicked Aya's forehead with her left hand. "Aya-chan's so clumsy!" the blonde scolded her purple head friend. Aya held her forehead with both of her hands and tears appeared at the corner of her eyes. 

"That hurt, Honoka-san" she whined. 

Seijuro suddenly appeared behind the two. "Excuse me" he said as the two stood at the side as Seijuro made his way to carry Aya bridal style. "Kyaaa!" Kasumi blushed seeing the two. (A/N: she's an ayakashi shipper too! :D) Aya blushed and hid her redden face at Seijuro's chest as Kasumi took the two bentos from Aya's desk and made their way to the rooftop. They happen to pass by Momoka who gave a glare at Seijuro and Arate appeared at the corner also looking at the crew. 

'Tsubasa-san still can't properly walk' he looked at her worriedly. He glanced at a glaring Momoka and recognized her. "Momoka Yuuko?" Momoka heard him as her head turned to him. He flinched after catching her attention and got nervous when she came in approaching him. "I see, you know who I am?"