I don't understand

As soon as Aya opened the door, she saw Seijuro sitting cross Atsushi who was standing in front of as he had his head down on the table. Due to Seijuro’s state, he didn’t notice Aya whom Tetsuya dragged from the door, covering her mouth. “Aya-san, shh…” he shushed as they hid in the other room beside the council room.

Atsushi did saw them and shut the door before Seijuro could even turn his head.

“Heh, I think I’ve gone insane. Even I can hear her voice in my head” Seijuro scoffed with a forced smile and stood up.

Atsushi stared at him bluntly. “You are crazy. You’re crazy for leaving Aya-chin crying”

“It’s not like it was my decision, Atsushi” Seijuro retort.

“But it still made you look pathetic. Getting ordered around… as far as I know, you’re the one giving orders, Aka-chin” Atsushi gave a hard stare. “I’m leaving. I might be infected by that pitiful trait of yours. You’re playing the Generation of Miracles’ coward game again” he opened the sliding door and slammed it at the red head’s face.

And I guess you’re going to win that game again.

“Mmmhh—!” Aya tried to escape Tetsuya’s grip wanting to go at Atsushi but he firmly stayed her put until Atsushi entered the room where they were hiding.

“Kurochin, Aya-chin, I know you’re in there” Atsushi called as soon as he confirmed that they were alone in the room. Seijuro had gone elsewhere, leaving the council room.

Tetsuya soon released his grasp from Aya who was panting heavily, catching her breath. “Are you okay, Aya-san? I’m sorry I grabbed you like that” he apologized. Aya ignored his apology and went to tackle Atsushi who easily grabbed her by the arms as she swung her small fist towards him without hitting his face.

“Murasaki-kun! Tell me why was Aka-kun crying?! Tell me now!” she demanded her voice rising as Atsushi put her down. He kept his hand clamped her head trying to prevent her from decreasing their distance, enough to his him. “Murasaki-kun!”

“Aya-chin. It’s pointless in trying to hit me. You’re arms are too short to even reach me” Atsushi pointed out making Aya pout and bit his hand. “Ouch!”

“Murasaki-kun! Answer me!” Aya shouted at him.

“Hmm? Why do you even bother Aya-chin? Aka-chin broke your heart. So what’s the purpose of chasing after him?” Atsushi questioned silencing Aya who ease down and stared at the floor.

“Murasakibara-kun” Tetsuya interrupted their conversation, standing in front of Aya. He gave a cold hard stare. “Would you mind answering questions for us?”

“Hmm? Kuro-chin as well?” the purple giant murmured. “I don’t understand you two. I don’t understand any of you two”

Tetsuya stepped back with Aya as Atsushi glared at them. “Kuro-chin likes Aya-chin right? I don’t know why you’re supporting her with this. Doesn’t it hurt you that she’s in pain just because Aka-chin is pushing her away? Yet you still push her to do it. What is wrong with you—?”

“Kuro-chan!” Aya exclaimed when Tetsuya punched Atsushi at the face.

Atsushi almost fell on the floor but good thing he balanced himself by pushing the wall.

“Kuro-chan, why did you do that?!” Aya scolded and went to help Atsushi stand up but he pushed her away letting Tetsuya catch her. “M-Murasaki-kun…”

“You want answers? Fine. Aka-chin still loves you. Aka-chin never wanted to leave you. Aka-chin is in pain as you are. But he still managed to leave you. You know why? Because he’s pathetic same as you—”