Keep You Warm

“Hey, have you seen Aya-san?” Arate asked Kasumi and Saburou after 10 minutes that Aya excused herself in going to the restroom. Kasumi raised an eyebrow at him and rested her chin on her palm. “Didn’t she go to the restroom?” she remembered as Arate looked over to the direction Aya had gone to. “Well, let me check on her…”

Kasumi stood up from their table and walked over to the restroom leaving the two males on the table. Saburou looked at the worried looking Arate and nudge him at the elbow. “So, tell me, do you like Aya-chan?”

“What?!”

Arate blushed after being asked as Saburou laughed at his reaction. “Don’t worry Arate-kun, I won’t tell” he patted the black haired’s back.

“I-I didn’t even answer your question!!!”

“But your reaction was the only confirmation I needed!”

“K-Katashi-san!!!”

“AYA-CHAN?!?!” they heard Kasumi scream as the blonde girl came running back to them with a worried expression. “THERE ISN’T ANY BATHROOM AT THE BACK!”

“WHAT?”!

“Juno-kun, where are you?” Aya looked inside a trash can, lifting it’s lid and put it back afterwards not able to see her pet.

“I know that dog is trash but don’t go looking for him in the trash bin” someone spoke from behind her as she flinched turning around to see Seijuro had followed her.

“A-Akashi-kun!” she exclaimed as he sighed. “I… I just thought that Juno-kun might find food in the bin…”

“Man, you’re so stupid” Seijuro commented as Aya flinched getting offended.

“You’re so mean” she pouted.

“And you’re so stupid” he repeated the insult as Aya comically cried. “You won’t find your dog in the trash in the first place. How will he able to enter that? And even if he was able so, it would be a mess since he’ll be jumping on it”

Aya smiled at him. “Oh, you’re right! You’re so smart, Akashi-kun!”

“I’m not. You’re just stupid” once again, another insult from him. Aya’s head fell, as purple lines appeared on it, feeling how stupid she was. They heard barking from the nearby forest as both heads turn to it and Aya ran towards it. “Hey, wait a minute”

Seijuro grabbed her arm, stopping her.

“I know you want to find that pest of yours quickly, but going into that forest is dangerous. Plus, without our sensei knowing—”

“But Akashi-kun what about Juno-kun?! He might get lost or worse!” Aya screamed worriedly and looked back at the forest. Seijuro frowned thinking her stubbornness is attacking again. “Aren’t you worried about him?” she uttered.

Seijuro let out a deep breath and let go of her arm. “Fine, I’ll help you look after him” he decided much to her surprise. “Besides, if they find out I was with you before you disappear off to the woods. They will blame me—oof!” the read head emperor was also surprised to be attacked by Aya with a hug as they fell on the ground. “Arigatou, Akashi-kun!” she beamed and stood up from the ground and helping him up also.

“Idiot”

“Juno-kun! Juno-kun!” Aya yelled as she and Seijuro looked for him in the woods. They head some noises in the bushes by north making the purplenette run towards it with Seijuro following behind her. But to her dismay, it was only a live rabbit leaving her disappointed and rest on the rock nearby. “Juno-kun, where are you?”