Please...

A/N: get ready for some intense shit XD

AUTHOR’S POV

Yamato stood there silent, not a single word escaped his mouth as Aya waited for a response. You can tell she was shaking of nervousness and Tetsuya could feel it with his hands since his was holding hers. He tried his best in soothing her, by rubbing the back of her hand. But it was useless since Yamato ran back the Rakuzan campus without even leaving a word.

“Nii-san! Aya called for her brother, ready to run after him but her legs failed her and she collapsed on the soft grass.

“Aya-san” Tetsuya knelt beside her as she grabbed his arms and pleaded.

“Please… please go after him… K-Kuro-chan… please…” her eyes started to water, and her eyes were filled with panic and confusion. She didn’t know what to do anymore. Her brain couldn’t bear it anymore. Her heart was completely in pieces. “Nii-san… Aka-kun…”

“Aya!” Tsukiko went to her friend, kneeling beside her. “What’s going on?”

“T-Tsu… Tsu-…” Aya couldn’t speak properly because her voice was shaking.

“Take care of her, Tsukiko” Tetsuya said before running after Yamato was already by the building.

“Go after him, Kagami, Daiki!” Tsukiko yelled so the two followed the phantom boy to catch Yamato.

“Aya-chan, what’s wrong?” Satsuki came to comfort Aya as well, and then followed Emiko.

“Aya-chan” Jeremy pulled Aya into a hug, stroking her hair comfortingly.

“Stop taking advantage you dumb blonde” Tsukiko and Takuya hissed in sync, both popping a vein. Emiko had to pull down their ‘Ready to punch Jeremy’ fist to calm them down.

“Mukkun, why didn’t you go after them?” Satsuki asked the purplenette who was sitting quietly there.

“What? Why should I? I don’t want to see Aka-chin right now” he spat bitterly, looking at the river. ‘Aya-chin, why do you even cry for him? There are many people loving you here, yet…’

“Aka-kun…” Aya sobbed covering her face.

“I’ll go buy her a drink” Takuya volunteered, leaving the place, not wanting to look at her face in pain. ‘…you still cry for him after all he’s done to you…”

“You met with an old friend huh?” Daisuke inquired, approaching Seijuro in a dark room where the moon light provided light. The red head was playing Shogi by himself and didn’t bother to reply to the bluenette. “Seijuro”

“It’s none of your business, Daisuke. I’m already done talking about what happened earlier” Seijuro sneered after moving another shogi piece.

“Shouldn’t you be helping for some preparations?” Daisuke reminded.

“I’ve done all I can. I’ve signed that papers, all that’s left is the ceremony. What else do you want me to do? Cry?”

 It was silent for a while until they heard some rapid footsteps and screaming.

“What’s that?” Daisuke wondered as Momoka entered the room.

“Hey, Sei. Some of the students are running down the hallways. Aren’t you going to sco—” “AKASHI SEIJURO!” Yamato burst in the room, stomping towards Seijuro.

“Yamato-senpai!” Tetsuya ran after him. It was too late for him because Yamato had already punched Seijuro at the face sending him flying on the floor, his cheek swelled.