The Invitation

After lunch the crew together with Arate went back to their classrooms, with Arate always talking to Aya and always receives glares from Seijuro that says 'she's mine'. Seijuro put his arm around Aya's protectively and pulled her away from him. "Eh?! Akashi-san, I wouldn't even dare to take her away from you!!!" Arate told him but Seijuro completely ignored him and went ahead pulling Aya along with him. "Akashi-san!!!" Saburou and Kasumi just laughed at the background and followed the couple.

"Oh, Aka-kun forgot to carry me this time! Ha!" Aya teased smiling at Seijuro. He narrowed his eyes realizing it and frowned. "I'll still would be able to carry you in dismissal:p" he stuck his tongue out childishly. Arate saw this and gasped in disbelief. 'The red always serious emperor acts childish around Aya?!?!?! Seriously! what spell did she put on him?!?!?!?' he thought and gaped at Seijuro who noticed him and glared at him. He gulped and looked away. He increase his speed and entered their classroom with Aya staring at him curiously. "What's wrong with Nobuyuki-kun?" she wondered. "Who knows" Seijuro pretended that he wasn't giving him any glares. Aya eyed him suspiciously. "Were you glaring at him again?!" she scolded. "I don't know what you're talking about" Seijuro looked away. "Oi Aka-kun!" Seijuro left Aya there and proceeded to his classroom, avoiding her questions. "That guy!!!" Aya looked at the him as he left then smiled. 'His weirdness is so kawaii!!!'

As Seijuro entered his class smiling after leaving Aya pouting. He find it rather cute when she pouts. His daze about her pouting was interrupted when Momoka stood in front of him with her arms folded in front of her chest and was smirking at Seijuro. "I haven't seen that smile for a while, Seijuro" she spoke to him. Seijuro's face turned serious when he saw her and hardened his stare. "Now, now, don't act like we didn't knew each other before" she laughed lightly irritating Seijuro more. "I've got no time to talk to you so, excuse me" he said and walked away as Momoka watched him still smiling evilly.

AFTER CLASS.

Then again, Seijuro had carried Aya to the gym, without letting her protest. Kasumi and Saburou were free after class so decided to wait for the two after basketball practice. Arate kept tailing behind too. The others didn't mind well except for--you said it. Seijuro. Arate kept talking and talking and talking on their way to the gym even until they entered it. He only stopped talking when they saw Momoka waiting for them inside as Seijuro stiffened and set Aya down. "Saburou, pls deliver Aya to the bench, carefully" he requested as Saburou nodded and let Aya ride on his back obeying Seijuro's orders with Kasumi following her. Arate stayed behind Seijuro who received a glare again as he tailed behind Saburou and Kasumi too.

"What do you want?" Seijuro quizzed, sending daggers at the girl. She just smiled "sweetly". "I don't want to tell you...alone" she answered and motioned over to Aya and the others. "I want to make an announcement to the Rakuzan's crew" she told him making Seijuro more suspicious. They walked towards the four as Momoka positioned herself and Seijuro taking Aya's side. "Are... w-who're you?" Aya wondered looking at Momoka who gave a "sweet" smile to her. "Greetings mina! I'm Momoka Yuuko from Class 3-A!" she introduced herself with a clsoed eyed smile as the five of them watch her and Seijuro just rolled his eyes. "I've heard that you guys are really close with my Seijuro-kun" she clasped her hands together sweetly. Seijuro gave a sour look whil Aya just watched her innocently.

Kasumi tried hard not to laugh. 'Yeah right, your...' she looked over to Saburou who was thinking the same thing. They laughed together making the others' heads turn to them as they cleared their throat. "Don't mind us" Kasumi said and asked Momoka to continue. "As I was saying" Momoka cleared her throat. "I'm having a party this sunday at the Tokyo Conference Center Ariake. I want you to come since you're Seijuro-kun's friends and I want to be close with you guys too!" she chirped. "Are? Akashi-san and you know each other?" Arate wondered and glanced over at Seijuro who stood up and pulled Aya with him.

"Excuse me, but I've got to go and change" he announced and pulled Aya with him. "Eh?! Why are you dragging me with you!?" Aya gushed her whole face red as Seijuro glanced at her innocently. "What? It's not like you've never seen me change before" he smirked at her and winked. "I strip in front of you all the time" with that, Aya's face was steaming hot and the others' jaws dropped except for Momoka who gave an annoyed glare. "T-Tsubasa-san, is that true?!" Arate asked in disbelief as Aya waved her hands in front of her stuttering. "N-No!! Nobuyuki-kun don't listen to Aka-kun--" "In fact, we even change together" "AKA-kun!!!!!" Aya covered her face in embarassment. "Ne, Aya-chan, you two are doing that already?!" Kasumi gaped as Aya shook her head and waved her hands comically. "N-No! Honoka-san, Aka-kun's just joking around like usual!" she explained truthfully. "Remember that time when Aka-kun joked about us... us..." Aya's face steamed up more as she collapsed on the floor with her eyes swirling. "Aya-chan!!!" Kasumi knelt beside her worriedly. "Not again" Seijuro sighed and picked up Aya again and placed her back on the bench. "Don't worry, she's always like this when I joke around like that" he assured the worried friends looking at Aya. "I see" Arate let out a relieved sigh. "I thought Aya-chan was like that becaust it's true" Saburou laughed putting a hand behind his head.

Seijuro gave him a glare. "It is"

"EH?!?!"

"I'm kidding"

*sigh*

"Eh? This girl could make Seijuro Akashi joke around like that" Momoka mocked him putting her hands on her hips. She gave Seijuro that irritaing smirk of her annoying him more. "I don't care what you think Momoka" he snarled. "Arete, let's go" he called the raven haired player and made their way to the changing rooms leaving the two friends of his watch him curiously. Momoka turned to them. "So, would you like to come?" she smiled at them. "Well, sure, since I've got no plans for that day" Saburou agreed and looked at Kasumi. "What about you Honoka-chan? Would you go?"

Kasumi flinched and nodded. "S-Sure" she stuttered and mentally cursed herself for stuttering.

"Okay then, we'll go" Saburou smiled at Momoka.

"Arigatou gozaimasu!" she thanked tilting her head to the side. Saburou smiled back but Kasumi just pulled up her shoulders with a pout. She somehow felt a feeling of jealousy within her, just seeing Saburou talk to Momoka like that. "What's wrong Honoka-chan?" Saburou asked seeing her expression. "Eh?! N-Nothing..." she trailed off. "It's just, do you think Akashi will come?" she asked. "Akashi-chan eh?" Saburou thought.

"Don't worry" Momoka spoke as they turned to her. she gave them a smirk. "I'm sure Seijuro would come. He can't not come. He's too afraid"

"Afraid?"

Momoka smiled at them and wave it off. "Gomen, I say stuff too much, just ignore it!" she turned to Aya and gave a hrad stare then smiled at the two again. "I hope Aya wakes up soon! See you then!" she waved and left. Kasumi looked at her suspiciously raising an eyebrow and talked to Saburou. "Oi Katashi, don't you think she's a bit odd?"

"Eh? How?"

"I don't know. It's like there's something telling me that we shouldn't trust her..." she answered then looked at Aya. "And did you see the way she looked at Aya-chan? It wasn't an ordinary look, it was more of a glare"

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Saburou scratched his head clueless. Kasumi hit him. "WHATEVER! YOU BAKA!"

Would you look at that? Aka-kun joking around<3 CAN YOU IMAGINE?! hahaha anyway hope you enjoy this chapter...