It's my turn

“Nii-san, let’s play basketball!” young Aya pulled her brother to the court as he held a basktetball pinned between his arms and waist.

“Slow down Yatsu!” he laughed making her pout. “I told you to stop calling me that! Call me Aya! Just Aya!” she demanded, stomping her feet. “But that suits you! Yatsu! Yatsu! Yatsuba!” 7 year old Yamato joked around, letting her chase him.

“Nii-san, stop it!” Aya complained waving her arms, comically. “Tomete! Oof--!” she fell on the floor after hitting a girl with curly blue hair, wearing a dress. She gave her a stern look and closed the big fan of hers eyeing Aya on the floor.

“Who are you?” was her question.

“E-Eh” ‘Oto-san said I must not talk to strangers!’ Aya remembered and stood up. “Yatsuba is my name” ‘That’s right! Don’t say your real name to strangers!’

“Yatsuba? Pfft. What a pathetic name” the girl laughed when a boy approached them, looking like her.

“Moka! I’ve been looking for you!” her brother appeared. “Who are you talking to?”

“Her names Yatsuba, and is an ugly one” Moka answered offending Aya who comically cried.

“So mean!” the purplenette pouted. “Anyway, aren’t you two the children of that famous business man, also living in the big mansion with that red head brat?”

“R-Red head brat?! Listen here Yatsuba! My Sei isn’t a brat you hear me?!” Moka spat, sounding offended for the certain boy she liked.

“Moka, relax. I’m sure she doesn’t mean it” Moka’s brother calmed her down while she huffed. “I’m sorry for her attitude” he bowed.

“It’s okay” Aya smiled when her brother appeared behind her. “Oh, Yatsu, are these two your friends?” Yamato said, smiling to both of them.

“We’re not!” Moka denied immediately.

“Moka, stop it!” the boy scolded her sister and turned to them. “Nice to meet you… I’m”

--“Eh!” Aya sat up from her bed after Juno had jumped on her, waking her up. “J-Juno-kun! Why did you wake me up?” she frowned and pulled him away from her. Aya set him down on the floor and checked the clock. “It’s only 2:34 in morning…”

She yawned sleepily and looked down on her dog who was walking around in circles. “Do you need to pee at the backyard again?”

“Arf!”

“Juno-kun…” Aya grimaced and picked her dog up, then brought him outside to their yard to do his business while waiting for him to finish. “So sleepy…” her head was leaning down but she’d perk up every time she was about to fall asleep.

“Arf!”

‘Oh, Juno-kun’s done’ she opened her eyes and picked his dog up again, going inside and noticed a picture frame of her and his brother with their friends when they were kids. She took a look at it, trying to remember those times and didn’t recognized the other people joined in the picture.

‘Who… who are these people…?’ she stared at the two bluenettes, one was a girl and one was a boy. She also took notice of the certain red haired boy who she hugged at the arm, and Yamato ruffling his hair. ‘He looks like Aka-kun…’

NEXT DAY.

“Baka Katashi!” Kasumi was angered by that certain lad during lunch again, after getting make fun of continuously. She chased him around like they were little kids while Aya and Arate watch them, sitting on the floor.