Flowers & Tombstones

Aya had finished braiding her hair after getting dressed for their anuual visit to her parent's grave. She wore a black dress with a bow by the collar(a/n: again with the clothes) and with black flats, and wore the necklace her father gave her when she was only 5 years old. She held the necklace in her hands and closed her eyes feeling the tears escapin when she felt a presence behind her. She opened her eyes with droplets of tears escaping and saw Seijuro just beside her with a pain look on his face. He held her waist pressing her back against his front and hugged her tightly.

"I told you crying makes you ugly. Don't cry" he told her, burying his face on her neck. "A-Aka..." Aya trailed off and caressed his cheek. She smiled at the mirror where Seijuro was looking at. "I guess I should be happy because I'd be seeing my parents again" she forced a weak smile. Seijuro wasn't convince and grabbed her arms so she could face him and pressed their lips together. Aya was surprised but started to kiss back, and put her arms around Seijuro's neck. He grabbed her waist pulling her closer, but after a few minutes, Aya finally pulled back catching her breath. "W-We should go" she sputtered with a blush on her cheeks. Seijuro smiled at her and intertwined his fingers with hers as they walked out Aya's room. 

They left Seijuno over at their neighbor and promised to fetch him after getting back from their destination as they stopped by a flower shop to buy a bouquet for her parents. "What flower would you like?" the florist politely asked Aya with a smile while Seijuro looked around at the store. "Plum Blossoms and Tulips please" Aya answered with a smile. "alright then, what color would you like?" the florist asked again. "Oh please put assorted colors, my mom likes colorful flowers" she answered. "Hai" the florist went to get the flowers. Aya noticed Seijuro looking at some flowers that caught his attention. "Aka..." she appraoched him and saw he was looking at Lavenders.

"It was my mother's favorite" he mentioned staring sadly at them, Aya's eyes softened at this sight and hugged him. He put his arm around her and held her close to him. "Aka-kun, gomenasai..." Aya said, hugging him tightly, tears were stinging her eyes again. "Hey, hey, I don't wanna see you crying again" he wiped her tears away as she smiled. "Hai"

"Excuse me, miss" the florist came back  with Aya's flowers. "Here are your flowers" she gave the flowers to the purple head as she paid for her purchase and went over to Seijuro. She joined their hands again as he smiled at her. "You're as beautiful as those flowers" he told her as she blushed and kissed him. "Arigatou". They made their way to the cemetery and went to Aya's parents' tombstones. Aya placed the flowers just in front of the stones and lighted an incest as the two of them prayed for their spirits. They clamped their hands together and clsoed their eyes in silence, just focusing on the prayer they were praying. Seijuro sneaked a peek at Aya whose face looked at peace as she opened her eyes catching his stare. "Aka-kun?" Aya glanced at him, as he sighed and looked at the tombstones that says "Here lies, Ayaka Tsubasa and Yoshio Tsubasa".

"Well at least you're at peace now" Seijuro said. "Hai, I thought that if oka-san and oto-san were here, they wouldn't be happy if they see me in pain" Aya replied, with a smile on her face. "Besides..." she grabbed her his arm and placed her chin on his shoulder smiling at him. "I have you with me, so there no reason to be sad". Seijuro caressed her cheek and kiss it. "Your parents won't have to worry. I promise I'll take care of you"

Aya smiled at him and looked at her parents' tomstones. "Did you heard that, oka-san? oto-san? Aka-kun will take care of me!" she chirped. "So you won't have to worry, Seijuro Akashi is her for me" Seijuro's heart skipped when she mentioned his first name again. He smiled and planted a kiss on her lips. "Aka! Kissingn in front of my parents is embarassing..." Aya scolded him with a blush. He just smiled at her, as she smiled back.

The day passed by, as the couple just hang-out there, like a mini picnic for the day. They read books and told stories about what happened for the whole year to Aya's parents. It was finally sunset and they decided to call it a day. "We should be going then, oka-san, oto-san" Aya bowed and so did Seijuro as they started to head home.

"Oh Aka, is it okay if we passed by a store?" Aya asked Seijuro. "Oh sure" he agreed as Aya led them back to the flower store where they went at earlier. "Sorry, we're already closing..." the shop owner told Aya. "E-EH?! b-but..." Aya stuttered. "Sorry miss, but you just have to come back tomorrow" the owner said. "Please!" Aya pleaded while bowing. "I just want to buy one more flower!!!"

"Eto... fine then" The owner sighed as Aya raised her head cheerfully . "arigatou!!" she bowed again. Seijuro just watched her as she went inside and bought the lavenders he was looking at earlier. She happily took it out of the store and shoved it at Seijuro's face. "here!" she cheered. "W-What?"

"I just thought buying these lavenders for you would be thankful enough" Aya looked at the flowers. "Here, please accept this Aka!"

"A-Aya..." he sputtered and smiled. "Arigatou" he took the flowers from her and pulled her by the waits. He kissed the tip of her nose, as she giggled and they continued walking.Seijuro entered their house and carried Aya to her room and set her on her bed. She was already sleepy as her body collapsed and she fell asleep still in her dress.

"Oi Aya, get dressed" Seijuro poked her cheek. He failed waking her up; she was too tired. He smiled and looked at the family picture displayed on Aya's bedside table. 'Don't worry, she's in good hands' he said looking at the picture.

heheheh damn feels <3 hope you guys like it! cheesy chapter i know... haha! toodles~

Trivia: did you know Aya means "color"? :D And her mom's name named Ayaka means "colorful flower" ok share~