Jealous. Boyfriend.

Seijuro have protested on Momoka's invitation, much to her dismay. Aya didn't know the reason why but she just respected his decision, since she won't go to the party without him.The Rakuzan basketball team had been training for the Inter High, after the coach had officially announced he has retired. Daisuke was doing a great job in coaching them with the help of Aya and their coach. She taught him the programs she prepared the their coach told him their daily exercises. Sometimes, she'd been skipping lunch just to teach him.  "And every after training, coach always hold a practice match against the second years and the first years, and the third years go against each other" Aya explained with a smile. "I see" Daisuke nodded his head and glanced at the paper Aya has given him. He scanned every information there is of the players and finally read Seijuro's data as his eyes made it's way to the red head. 'Seijuro Akashi...'. Aya tilted her head wondering the serious look on Daisuke's face.

"Daisuke-kun?" she called snapping him out of his thoughts. Daisuke flinched and looked at Aya. "Is there something wrong?" she asked, looking worried. He flash her a smile. "It's nothing Aya-chan, I'm okay..." he assured as she relaxed and smiled at him. "I see" she said with a smile while Seijuro glanced at them while after shooting a three pointer. His glance turned to a glare. "Oh" she checked her watch. "It's break time already, I'll go get fresh towels and water bottles" she bowed and made her way to the supply room. "Chotto matte Aya-chan--" Daisuke stopped her, putting his hand on her shoulder. He looked at her seriously with a hint of worry. "Coach also told me about your background..." her eyes widened. "Your previous school, your coaching, the accident... and how many times you got commatose" Aya silenced. "Gomen, but I don't want you getting tired, some of the players told me that your asthma attacks when practices gets intense,and when you play with them,so please, let me do that"

Aya wasn't speaking making Daisuke worry. "Aya-chan... gomenasai--" "It's okay" she raised her head with a smile. "It's in the past Daisuke-kun don't worry. Getting water bottles and fresh towels is a manager's job. I promise I won't be playing hardcore games from now on, please let me do my job as the team's manager" she beamed. "Aya-chan..." Daisuke looked at her. "C'mon Daisuke-kun, let's get the supplies together"

Seijuro watched Aya and Daisuke walked out the gym together pressing his jealous button on. He gave a suspicious glare and decided to follow them to the supply room. He saw them getting water bottles and fresh towels, as Aya was about to leave the room, she saw Seijuro had followed them. "A-Aka-kun! What are you doing here?! You should be resting!!!" she scolded him. "..." he didn't reply and huffed sending a dagger to Daisuke who narrowed his eyes.'The rumors are true about Seijuro Akashi...' "That guy! I don't know what's up with his mind sometimes!" Aya complained and sighed. "Aya-chan, you two looked like an old married couple" Daisuke laughed as Aya blushed. "D-D-Daisuke-kun!!!>///<" she whined. "Haha, I'm only kidding" he joked as they went back to the gym.

Aya and Daisuke handed them fresh towels and water bottles. And last Aya approached Seijuro who took the towel from her silently. She noticed this, looking at him worriedly. He didn't even look at her. "Aka..." she called him, but he didn't response. "A-Are you mad at me?" she looked down and was surprised by a hug from Seijuro. "Remember, you are mine, got that?" he whispered at her ear as she blushed and hugged him back. "Of course I am, baka" she chuckled. "Tell me, are you jealous of Daisuke-kun?" she asked pulling away. He stiffened and looked away. "No" he huffed, his hands on her waist.

Aya sighed and squeezed his nose. "Liar" she pouted. "Aka, you know I don't like you lying to me" she frowned. "Since when did I lie to you?" he raised an eyebrow. "Many times! When Seijuno was missing, you told me he died but he was only over at the backyard!" she listed.

"That's because you worry about him too much" he reasoned.

"And when you told me my favorite anime show was already finished but it still had a week left!>.<" she added.

"That's because that show is stupid"

"And when you told me that nice monk at the temple was already dead!"

"There were rumors"

"And when you told me that I you saw a ghost in our house!!!"

"You were too gullible"

"Aka!!!" Aya pouted. Kasumi and Saburou couldn't contain their laughs and went bursting out in laughter while watching Aya and Seijuro. The whole team was laughing at them too, while Daisuke just chuckled. 'They really are perfect for each other'. "Akashi and Aya-chan's fights are the best comedy shows ever!!!" Saburou blurted out. "Tell me about it!" Arate agreed. "Tsubasa-san and Akashi-san are funny when they fight!" one of the freshmen added. "Aya-chan and Akashi-kun are so cute when they fight" Kasumi wiped a tear of her eyes from laughin.

Aya's face was burning in embarassment and hid her face on Seijuro's chest as he watched her. He smiled at her and patted her head. "Kawaii" Kasumi cooed cupping her cheeks. "I am an official Ayakashi shipper!" Arate proclaimed proudly. "Welcome to the club!" Kasumi high-fived him. "How come you never give me high fives, Honoka?" Saburou frowned. "That's because you're a jerk" Kasumi stuck her tongue out making him pout. "Now, let's check over to Aya-chan before she faints..." the last word faded from Kasumi's mouth when she saw Aya un Seijuro's arms. Yes. She fainted in embarassment. "Oh Aya-chan..." Kasumi sighed with a smile.

"Is she okay?" Daisuke approached Aya worriedly. "I'll carry--" "It's okay, I'll do it" Seijuro overlapped and carried Aya bridal style. "After all, I am her boyfriend" he motioned towards the bench and set her down there. Arate stared at Seijuro's back. 'He's really overprotective when it comes to her...'

"Sei-kun!!!" Momoka entered the gym cheerfully. Everyone in the gym had purple lines on their heads not pleased to see the girl, but of course, hid it. "Are you done with your training my dear?" Momoka approached Seijuro but he just ignored her and put a cold water bottle on her forehead, while holding it. "Eh? What happened to her?" Momoka asked not showing a hint of worry on her voice. "Go home, Momoka" Seijuro ordered her and fanned Aya whose eyes were still swirling. "Aka..." she muttered. "Don't tell me she fainted again" Momoka huffed folding her arms in front of her big chest receiving a glare from Seijuro. "Go away" he sneered.

"Akashi, it's better if you take Aya-chan home" Daisuke told Seijuro who nodded his head and carried Aya towards the changing rooms. "Eh, Akashi-san you're taking her with you?" Arate asked. "What's wrong? She won't see me change anyway. I don't wanna leave her in this room with Momoka"

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Momoka reacted. Seijuro ignored her and continued walking and took his gym bag and Aya's. Momoka stared at his back while sending daggers while the whole team looked at her. "What are you all looking at?!" she screamed and walked out. "What's wrong with her?" Kasumi whined, annoyed at Momoka's behaviour. "She's annoying" Arate looked at a displeased looking Daisuke who was staring at Momoka. 'So they don't know each other? They didn't even talk...'

"Nobuyuki-kun" Kasumi called him. "H-Hai?" he looked at her. "Would you like to go over at Maji Burger with us after practice?" she offered. "Sure, demo... Tsubasa-san--" "Don't worry! She'll be okay as long as Akashi's with her! She'll be alright!" Kasumi assured patting his back. Arate smiled. "Okay then"

At the changing rooms... Seijuro was buttoning his inner shirt when Aya woke up and saw his bare chest since he hasn't fully covered it. She instantly blushed and found herself in front of the changing room. "W-Why am I here?!" she exclaimed. "Relax, as if you saw anything" Seijuro said and finished dressing up. Aya remained silent looking away. "C'mon, we're going home" he called her. "Eh? Already?" Aya said, as Seijuro opened the door. "Coach said I'd take you home after you fainted" Seijuro replied. "B-But I'm okay now!" she protested. "No, we're going home, besides..." Seijuro paused. "We'll be visiting them tomorrow, so we should"

"Them?"

"You don't remember? It's their anniversary tom..." Aya's eyes widened remembering tomorrow's date. "Oh right..." Aya smiled sadly. "Oka-san, Oto-san..." Seijuro saw her sad smile and gave her a hug. "Don't be sad, I'm here" Aya hugged back. "I know how it feels like, Aya. Remember? my mother?"

"Sumimasen, Aka..." she forced a smile as Seijuro kissed her forehead. Momoka had followed Seijuro to the changing rooms and saw the two hugging each other. She felt a stung of jealousy and gave a glare. 'Just you wait...' she threatened.

UPDATED <3 I'm starting to get into the zone of writing this story!!! >W< hope you guys like it!! <3