Rakuzan's Crew

NEXT DAY IN RAKUZAN HIGH

"Oi, Katashi! Give me back my curry sandwich!!!" a blonde girl chased after a brown haired guy who stuck his tongue out playfully and ran away from her. Akashi and Aya shifter their eyes at the two, watching them run around the rooftop.

"Katashi-kun and Honoko-san is doing it again..." Aya sighed with a sweat at her cheek. Akashi kept quiet while eating the bento Aya made for him. She gazed at him and watch him wipe his mouth in satisfaction and giggled when she saw a grain of rice at the corner of his lips. She happily wiped it away with a closed eyed smile and  looked back at the two.

"Hiyaaaaaa!!!" Honoka kicked Katashi at the back letting him fall down and let go of her sandwich. She happily caught in and smiled in victory while Katashi collapsed on the floor. "Ha! Never underestimate the power of Kasumi Honoka!" she stated.

Kasumi Honoka and Saburou Katashi are both attending Rakuzan High together with Aya and Akashi. Both are classmates of Aya this year while Honoka and Aya were classmates when Aya transferred to Rakuzan. They met them while having the cultural festival last year when the two were fighting and accidentally messed up one of the booths involving the two. They became instantly close while doing the punishments they received.

"Katashi-kun, daijobu?" Aya poked Saburou who was lying on the floor, his soul sticking out of his mouth. 'Honoko-san must've hit him really hard' she thought then sighed. She went back beside Akashi and continued eating her lunch.

"You should finish your lunch first before worrying about other people..." Akashi told her then looked at her untouched bento. "You haven't even eaten a slight of your food" he looked back at her then frowned. "Take care of yourself" Aya blinked then looked down on her food. "Sumimase, Aka-kun" she apologized.

"I told you to call me Seijuro" he said, and took the bento from her. "Open"

"E-Eh?" she tilted her head to the side.

Akashi sighed. "Open" he fed her putting the food in her mouth as she chewed it, surprised by Akashi actions. She swallowed it and looked at Akashi.

"You didn't have to feed me" she pouted.

"You eat too slow" he replied, stating the obvious.

"I do not!!!" she denied.

Saburou and Kasumi were now watching them fight while eating their lunch and Aya keeps on denying Akashi statements. 'They're perfect for each other all right...' they thought nonchalantly and watch the two.

The heard the bell rang and all of them stood up except Aya. "Eh?! It's time already?!" she exclaimed not realizing what time it is. She rushed collecting her things and then stood up accidentally bumping Akashi.

"Here" he half of the curry bread from Kasumi as Aya chewed on it, with her mouth full and had a hard time swallowing it. "Oi! Don't shove food into my mouth in a sudden!" she complained.

"I had to, you haven't eaten anything at all" Akashi answered her. "I'm just concerned" with that Aya blushed and found her shoes amusing. Kasumi chuckled and patted Aya's back.

"Now, now Aya-chan, let's go before you faint over your boyfriend now" she joked making Aya's face blush more. "I don't faint over Aka-kun!!!" she gushed. Kasumi put her hands up in defense. "If you say so" she snickered and walked ahead with Saborou.

"Oi! chotto matte, Honoka-san!"

"Aya"

"Huh?"

"Let's go back to class" Akashi held out a hand as she accepted it and they started to walk back to their classroom. As they passed by the hallways, they always caught everyone's attention since Aya is the famous female basketball player and also her brother is known in Japan.

"Aya Tsubasa, currently the manager slash assistant coach of the Rakuzan basketball team. Her boyfriend Akashi Seijuro the former captain of the Generation of Miracles and also the captain of japan's no.1 high school, Rakuzan High.

With their friends Kasumi Honoka and Saburou Katashi; Kasumi the known rich princess of the Honoka Corporations, their business, also the student council president. and Katashi the hearthrob with no interest in girls and whose life is dedicated in games and is a known model. Their known as "Rakuzan's crew" since they build up the school's reputation and is continuing doing so throughout this day" a guy with glasses explained to a black haired guy who was listening to him attentively.

"Hmm... they sure are an interesting crew!" he smiled and looked at the four who stopped in front of Aya's classroom. 'Especially that Aya girl...' he thought.

"Oh, I remembered to give Shirogane-sensei something" Aya remembered befire entering her classroom.

"What is it, Aya-chan?" Kasumi asked her.

"Nothing, Honoko-san, I'll be right back" she said and ran off towards the faculty bringing sheets of paper with her. Early this morning, their coach Shirogane asked Aya to gather data from the internet of the best coaches in japan and ordered her to give it to her around lunch.

She just remembered it and was now rushing to the faculty room. Aya bumped onto a raven blue haired guy both of them collapsing on the floor and spreading the papers through the floor. "Oh! Sumimasen!" Aya apologized and started collecting the papers.

The guy she bumped into helped her in picking and handed the papers to her. "It's okay" he told her with a smile.

"Oh, have I met you somewhere before?" Aya tilted her head.

"No, I'm afraid not" he gave her a closed eyed smile.

'He seems really familiar though...' Aya thought.

"Aya Tsubasa, am I correct?"

"H-Hai" Aya's eyes narrowed as she bowed. "It's nice to meet you but... how do you know my name?"

"How could I not? Everyone in Rakuzan's been talking about you"

"Oh, gomen for asking that question" she bowed and lifted her head. "And your name is...?"

He laughed. "Just call me Daisuke" 

"Daisuke... arigatou for helping me!" she smiled. "Sorry, but I have to get going..." she excused herself and proceeded in running.

"Sure, just be careful next time" he reminded her. She nodded and headed to the faculty. While at the far end corner of the hallway a black haired student was peeking at the wall and was watching the two.

"Daisuke Yuuko? What is he doing here?" he asked himself.

'Daisuke... Daisuke...' Aya chanted in her mind. She seems to know him but couldn't remember. She knocked her head and reached the faculty. "I'm doubting that I rememberd all of my memories..." she sighed. She was about to knock when she heard their coach speak.

"Yeah, I'm going to retire from coaching"

HoHo. another chapter indeed! owo so... what do guys think of my made up characters? :3 do you imagine Daisuke hot...? :D haha tell me what you think! <3 vote and comment!