EPILOGUE

A VERY VERY SURPIRSING EPILOGUE FOR ALL OF YE! XD

Saw some comments and your reactions. Mianhaeyo for making Kai die *bows*

Well, what else can I say, LOL. Just read and maybe you will smile in delight at the ending.

..............................................................................................

Hyeri's POV

One year has passed ever since Kai died. We were now in senior year, and we graduated already, so...we are all planning for college now. A lot of things have changed ever since his death. Chanyeol is now human, living peacefully with my sister, wherein three months ago, she lost her powers as a guide soldier.

I still have my power. Making explosions, and some shit. A day ago, I just cut my hair short up above my shoulders...I have bouncy and wavy short hair now with orange highlights. I smile to myself as I see the others helping out Chanyeol and Jeri with the boxes, yes, they're gonna move out of the house....and I will be alone.

But I will be fine. Kris has always been by my side ever since Kai passed away. The other demigods helped me survive from the depression for five months, and I did, but still...the pain is still there. I'm scarred for life. "Hey, Hyeri!" Someone called me from behind, and I saw Xiumin...he was smiling so bright just like his smile a long time ago.

"You're gonna go too?" I asked and he shook his head. "Nope, whatever college you're going, I will go with you." He answers and quickly wraps his arm on my shoulder. I chuckled, I am really thankful for having a best friend like Xiumin. "That's so sweet of you, Umin." I said and smiled at him. But I always wondered if he ever had feelings for me.

Maybe he doesn't.

I looked at the skies, it was shining bright as usual. "Oh, Hyeri...there is someone waiting for you." Xiumin says and I raised an eyebrow at him. Huh, someone waiting for me? That seems weird. "Who the heck is waiting for me?" I ask, but he just smiles and pats my head.

How strange.

"You'll see, Hye. I know you'll be very happy." Xiumin says right before leaving me clueless, standing on the ground. Seriously, what is he talking about? I now saw Kris walking towards me, a smile right at his face. Everybody seems to be in a good mood today, it's awkward. "Kris...why are you like that?" I ask as I see him so cool and carefree. What the heck is wrong with everyone?

Kris just sighs and smiles. "He's back." He just answers and I raise an eyebrow again. Who is that guy they are talking about? Oh, maybe just one of their friends.

I walked towards the bench and sat down there. I just really wished Kai would be sitting here next to me, but he's already gone. I should forget, but how come I can't? It's like some spell was cast on me, then I took a look at my wrist again.

What was strange is that the tattoo is glowing. It hasn't been glowing ever since Kai died. That was strange. I took a look everywhere but all I saw was just the other demigods and my sister, but someone caught my attention. He had light brown hair, his back view was the only thing I saw. He was conversing with the others and they seem so happy.

"Who is that guy?" I murmur as I continue staring at him. But their conversation ended shortly, anyways, so I just closed my eyes and let my soul be in peace. Kai's face suddenly clouds my mind, but the worst part about it was his face when he was dying.

Why do I have to remember that? Oh, yeah, because I blame myself for his death. Until now, I still do.

Hyeri...his voice clouds my mind. I shake my head so that I could forget it, but it was still there. The more I hear his voice, the more I remember him, I yearn for him even more. I wish I would die so I could be with him in the afterlife. I should open my eyes again, I couldn't take the pain anymore.

I open my eyes and I literally see him.

I saw Kai smiling at me brightly.

"Kai?" I stutter out his name and he nods. Don't tell me this is all a dream. If this were a dream, I don't wanna wake up anymore. I stood up from the bench and he quickly embraced me. "Hyeri, I miss you." He murmurs and I wrap my arms around his waist. This is so real, but this is like a dream. "Am I dreaming?" I ask him as I rest my head at his chest and hold onto him tightly. I don't wanna let him go anymore. "You're not dreaming. I'm real." He softly whispers as he caresses my short hair and I pull away from him to see how he changed.

He already had brown hair which is shining under the rays of the sun, he still had that same smile I fell for. I still remembered that first day wherein he was so harsh, hell, he didn't even bother to say sorry. But I really knew him when I found out he was a demigod...he grew hate towards Kris, he hated the world. He always thought he wasn't worthy.

I didn't know what I did to make him feel special.

"I JUST GOT MY POWERS BACK!" Chanyeol's husky voice echoed, getting both of our attention, we were both looking at him. The phoenix tattoo returned, it was tinted orange, like flame. My sister also caught my attention, the pink highlights on her hair returned, and the guide soldier tattoo was there again. I smile as I saw the both of them, happy. "So...what now?" Kai asks, still not letting go of me. I just sigh and smile at him. "Maybe our mission hasn't ended yet. Maybe...more enemies to come." I say.

Kai just sighs and says, "Let's face it together", right before kissing me softly.

All of us, yes. We will face it together

 The End

...............................................................................................................

CONCLUSIVE NOTE ON THE NEXT!!! :D ARE YOU GUYS SHOCKED? XD