The Demigods Before [Part 3.1]

Author's Notes:

Okay, this is the final part of The Demigods Before. This is where everything happened to them..

1. When Luhan left Sehun and the others earlier than expected

2. When Kris was assigned as leader and not Kai.

3. The mysterious thing which made Hyeri barely remember Xiumin in one of the first chapters.

ENJOY!!!!

...........................................................................................................................

Today was the day where everything will fall apart. 

Today was the day where all impossible things will happen.

Today is where tragic events take place.

Traveling deeper than anything else...

THE DEMIGODS UNITE FOR THE LAST TIME

All of them were wearing black. Their faces were half-covered, facing the dark blue skies. They formed a circle, looking up at the sky...

(A/N: Look at the multimedia section...that was it)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The sky shown a white light, slowly turning into a shadow. They all started saying...

"Careless, careless, shoot anonymous. Anonymous. Heartless, mindless, no one who care about me?"

"Among the 12 of you...we chose two men, who I, think is worthy to become the leader." A voice spoke from above. The voice continued, "And your powers will be claimed...today. I carefully chose the abilities that suit you all, for it will benefit in your journey."

12 shadows of legends came down unto them. The 12 demigods closed their eyes..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And in a second, they claimed their designated abilities. "Now...you have 2 missions to do. First, find 2 women who has the blood of a Guide Soldier inside them. Second, you have to track down the ones who look like you, and act like you."

"But...I need to seperate all of you. I have to give you time to think." The voice said. Sehun's eyes widened in shock...So we'll divide?! I can't see Lulu hyung?! Sehun thought in horror.

"You'll have enough time to think about your life, and what you choose to do with it. One day will come, I will question all of you." The voice continued, "but for now, I'll go bring you back to your world. Except from the 2 men."

Everybody disappeared like dust, except for Kai and Kris. Kai and Kris's eyes widened, seeing that  they're both alone. "Now...it is the both of you that I am seeing. I have been seeing your actions, and I guess you are both worthy." The voice spoke.

"I'm afraid I only have to choose one." A white firework-like kind of light showed in front of Kai and Kris. "This shadow chooses who is leader. It's not my decision, it's the shadow's." The shadow twirled around the both of them.

Then suddenly, the shadow went on Kris' wrist, slowly its light fading. "So...you are leader." The voice spoke again. Kai wanted to be leader, but the shadow chose Kris instead of him, resulting for Kai to be jealous.

"You may go back to your world now." Then both of them vanished.