Chapter 1: Meet Park Chanyeol

Author's Note:

VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!!!!!! Through the whole story, Author-nim will narrate it. :)

Edited: 140916

--

It was just an ordinary school day for Hyeri and Jeri. They were seatmates, and it was already junior year for them. The anticipation is felt throughout their body, well, who wouldn't get excited?

Jeri had long wavy hair that reached her waist. She has a fringe that reaches until her eyebrows and has a bright smile as always. Meanwhile, Hyeri has curly hair that is until her chest. She has long eyelashes and she looks like she wears eyeliner. She is shorter than Jeri by a few inches, and she often holds a cold gaze. A very cold gaze.

"I hope there will be hot boys!" Jeri exclaimed and Hyeri just sighed. Her sister's often like this, always hunting down for cute and hot boys, meanwhile her...she'd rather read some Percy Jackson books and sleep.

"You keep on looking for boys." Hyeri said sarcastically and Jeri just rolled her eyes, even flipping her hair. It's always like this, Jeri often shrugs off the harsh yet honest statements of her beloved sister.

Despite the fact that Jeri is a flirt, she is smarter than Hyeri. Jeri is at the top of her class while Hyeri is just Top 6. Jeri is 3rd honor too, and Hyeri doesn't really care about her studies. She just wants to get out of high school, because high school is just pure torture for Kim Hyeri.

The wind suddenly blew strongly from the window, and the sound of the door opening was heard. All of the students, including Jeri and Hyeri, looked at the door and there were handsome boys. Hyeri seemed to lose her counting, but there was no denying that the boys looked inhumanly handsome.

The first guy who came in had light brown hair, a tall and lean figure, and not to mention...long legs. He had this creepy grin on his face which made the other boys and girls stay frozen in their place. "He looks cute!" The other girls squealed, and Hyeri rolled her eyes out of disgust. Seriously, can girls just learn how to live without a guy? She thought.

The guy mentioned earlier looked like he was gonna blush out of shyness, but still, he smiled like as if there was nothing wrong at all. Hyeri glanced over to her sister, and she saw her sister staring at the guy like as if she would go run to him and kiss him straight on the lips. Maybe Jeri had some invisible hearts in her eyes, Hyeri thought as she completely facepalmed and rolled her eyes for nth time.

Boys boys boys everywhere, making us distracted.

"OMO, HE'S SO CUTE!" Jeri exclaimed and all of their classmates stared at her. Some glared at her, and Hyeri doesn't know the reason why.

"Can you please quiet? You would just get the attention of our female classmates." Hyeri hissed while gritting her teeth and Jeri just shrugged off her sister's statement, yet again. She continued squealing like as if nobody was watching. 

The guy who Jeri is staring at just noticed her staring at him. He looked at himself, he thinks that he has some dirt on his face. Or maybe he got some dirt in his uniform? Endless questions buzz his head endlessly, and he stared at Jeri.

"Is there something wrong with me?" He asked himself, then he walked towards Jeri and he looked at her, completely staring.

"Miss are you okay?" He stuttered while asking and Jeri snapped back to reality in an instant. She blinked her eyes repeatedly whle looking at Chanyeol straight in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?" She asked.

"You kept on staring at me." He said and Jeri madly blushed. Hyeri just chuckled, enjoying the bits of her sister's embarrassment.

"Sorry." Jeri apologized. All that Chanyeol did was smile at her, and Hyeri thought that...this seems like a good guy.

"What's your name?" Hyeri asked him, with coldness in her voice. She's just making sure that this guy isn't arrogant for her sister.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. You?" He asked back politely.

"Hyeri. She's Jeri." She said. Jeri smiled at him brightly.

"Uh, Jeri, can we be seatmates later at recess?" He asked and Jeri nodded mindlessly. Chanyeol smiled brightly yet again, his eyes were even sparkling.

"Okay then, see you later!" Chanyeol exclaimed and walked back to his chair in the middle row of the classroom. Then Jeri covered her face with her hands and her squeal was muffled because of it.

OMG, it's like he's asking me out! Jeri exclaimed mentally. Hyeri looks at her and smiles.

"That Chanyeol guy seems...kind." Hyeri said softly and Jeri nods in response. "Oh, he definitely is." Jeri replied back.