Chapter 65: FINAL

Author's Note:

WUHUHUHUHUHU T____T

You might not like the ending of this chapter, but there is an Epilogue! >.<

I will let you read this...and comment your reactions >.<

....................................................................................................................................

They both gasp in horror as they see the horrible monster in front of them. Now it was hard to defeat. "Hyeri, run." Kai warns but Hyeri doesn't let go from holding Kai's arms. "No, I'll fight." Hyeri says sternly and Kai looks at her.

Not long until the monster sets its claw on them, and they avoid it by jumping on the right.

This was gonna be long.

..................................................................................................................................

 The scream was getting louder and louder as Luhan runs straight to where the source of the scream is. He wasn't tired yet, but those screams were making him panic, as it belongs to Sehun. Luhan tries to run even faster, but he stopped on his tracks when he saw Reo, holding a knife. He was going to slit Sehun's neck.

Sehun looked like he was gonna cry, and Luhan panics even more. "REO! LET HIM GO!" He yells and Reo just smirks at him. "You really think I would give him back to you so easily? Ha, the thing Luhan...is that I will go take your dongsaeng's life." Reo positioned his knife right at Sehun's throat. "As you took my hyung's life." Sehun was yelling for Luhan to go away, but Luhan isn't going to give up so easily.

Just as Reo was about to slit Sehun's throat, Luhan charges on Reo, bringing the both of them on the ground. Sehun was safe, he was free from Reo's strong grip, but his Luhan hyung was in danger.

Reo was absolutely caught in Luhan's immense punches that kept on landing straight on his face, giving him red marks that will later turn in bruises. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT SEHUN EVER AGAIN!" Luhan yells while punching Reo endlessly. Sehun was just there, watching Luhan punch Reo, but he knows Reo is getting stronger and he can tell by his powers. It evolved in a heartbeat, and he could kill Luhan easily.

Just as Luhan was about to throw another punch, Reo punched Luhan in the face and unexpectedly, Luhan was blown away like a leaf. Sehun's eyes widened in horror and caught Luhan just in time.  "You really think I would forget Xia hyung's death?! You really think so?!" Reo yells and his eyes were like in flames. Sehun truly felt bad for Reo, the pain of losing someone who is really important...Sehun was sure he would go insane if he lost Luhan.

"Reo, Xia was being too much! He hurt Luhan hyung!" Sehun yells at him, holding onto Luhan tightly. Sehun could see Reo has tears in his eyes, and his eyes showed the good side of him...it was just buried from his anger towards him and Luhan. "HE WAS DOING IT FOR OUR SALVATION! XIA HYUNG DID IT FOR ME, FOR MY OTHER HYUNGS!" Reo yells. Luhan looks at him, a bruise now at his cheekbone. "The other hyungs whom you killed..." Luhan says and Reo's eyes widened.

Reo looks at Sehun and Luhan with guilt. "You killed them, Reo...you killed who you really are." Luhan adds, then Sehun just held him even tighter than before. "That is not true..." Reo murmurs repeatedly, tears falling out of his eyes. "Yes you did, you can't bring them back." Luhan says and Reo clenched his fists in anger and faces the both of them.