Chapter 63: Ambush

Author's Note:

I haven't updated for a month. O_O

Well, mianhaeyo~

Here's an update for all of you. You may all scold me for my laziness and being brain-dead everyday.

..........................................................................................................

Kai shouldn't have seen this coming. He shouldn't have.

He gasps for air as he suddenly saw Reo right under the bushes, glaring at him menacingly. Kai shivers in fear, for he fears his death. How come my time is here so soon? He gulps at his own thoughts, he shouldn't be thinking like this. And heck, he shouldn't. Nobody even knew anyway, especially Hyeri.

Hyeri.

It was all a dream, that was the only thing he could convince to himself right now, as Reo slowly approaches him. Kai starts to tense up even more. His hands are already getting sweaty, cold sweat is starting to flow.

What was completely unexpected was Reo dashed to him, and Kai felt like he was gonna lose his breath any moment now.

"AH!" He screams, and closes his eyes.

He opens his eyes on the real world. His face was facing the white ceiling, and the sun's rays were already inside the room. He gulps and quickly sits up. He breathes in and out first to keep his composure, from a nightmare that seemed like had no end at all. He could even feel sweat already on his forehead, his palms were even sweaty, just like in the dream.

It's all too good to be true, his time is already coming right before he, himself, knew it.

"I have to go outside first." Kai murmurs to himself and he quickly got out of bed, not even caring he was wearing his pajamas on.

........................................................

Kai silently walks on the sidewalks of Seoul, this is where he teleported at anyway. People were giving him looks, but he didn't care. All that he needs right now is something to clear his mind. That's the only thing he is asking for right now. He quickly closes his eyes as he sees a toy in monochrome.  Kai was pretty curious so he grabbed it but all he saw was blood, not in red, but in black.

He flinches by throwing the toy away and opening his eyes again.

"Hello, Kai." Kai's eyes widened in horror. It was no other than Reo. Kai somehow wanted to run but he can't. He's paralyzed. "Time to go." Reo whispers menacingly in his ear right before Kai's vision turns black...and he collapses.

................................................................................................

Sorry if the update is pretty short! ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR EXO'S COMEBACK?! ARE YOU?! XD

Oh, yeah, this story is about to be finished. :) Thanks for being with me throughout this whole story, and I would like to thank the people who motivated me in doing this. :D Anyways, I want to promote one story of mine.

It's EXO : Special Unit, and yep, this is what I will be focused on after this. And the sequel of this will be published next year. :) So for now, comment right now on that part of this story and I will check how many votes! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment there! ^_^

For now, I don't know how many chapters are left, but...let's see. :))) EXO's comeback is there on the multimedia section :D