Chapter 41: Back To School

Author's Notes:

This is...completely. Okay, Baekhyun in the multimedia, read this if you love him. XD

...........................................................................

It has been a month since the 4 didn't attend. So, to make up for their junior year, they attended school. Jeri and Hyeri, with their new hair and eyes, everyone was astounded. "Oh my god." The girls exclaimed and the sisters didn't bother their whispers about them.

Chanyeol and Kai were walking along with the girls, it's just that....Chanyeol was not next to Jeri. He put a smug face and Jeri wouldn't even dare to look at him. Immediately, they saw a guy who had cute eyes and looks like he's wearing eyeliner.

"YAH! CHANYEOL!" He called and Chan noticed the call. He saw the guy and the guy did an eye smile. Chan ran to him and they both shared a brofist. Kai also walked to them and had a nice chat while Hyeri was just smiling.

"Kimje, you seem so down. Let's go over there and meet that cute guy." Hyeri said and Jeri just nodded.

(A/N: "Kimje" is the nickname Hyeri invented for Jeri because if you omit the "Ri" in Jeri's name, it will be Kim Je. So, Kimje, and it sounds like the word "kimchi" in Hyeri's opinion)

Hyeri and Jeri approached the three boys. "Hi." Hyeri greeted and the boy smiled. "Hi, I'm Baekhyun! Nice to meet you." He greeted and offered his hand. Hyeri took it and they both shook hands. Jeri just looked at Chanyeol and Chan just rolled his eyes. Why is he avoiding me? Jeri thought.

Baekhyun was some cute guy that almost every girl can faint by his cuteness. And, yes, he is a demigod too. "So you are a guide soldier." Baekhyun said and Hyeri nodded. Jeri was just there, sitting down on the chair.

Chanyeol was sitting next to her, but he had an irritated face. "Hey, you okay?" Jeri asked and Chan just shrugged. "I'm fine." He answered sarcastically. Jeri knew she deserved it.

"Sorry, Chanyeol, for what happened." Jeri apologized and Chanyeol scoffed and looked at her. "I thought we are not friends anymore. That seems so strange of you." Chan answered sarcastically. Jeri wanted to cry. She wanted to tell him she loves him. But now she thinks it's too late.

"Get away from me, will you?" He asked her rudely and he walked away. Jeri got up from the chair and walked to him. "I really am sorry." Jeri said and held his wrist. Chan pushed her and she landed on the floor.

Chanyeol walked away. Jeri was already crying, but her hair covered her face. She was crying loudly, looking everywhere for Chanyeol. Baekhyun, Kai, and Hyeri came in time.

"Kimje, what happened?" Hyeri asked Jeri but Jeri refused to answer. Kai and Baekhyun are comforting Jeri, but still, she's looking for Chanyeol. But behind the trees.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chanyeol was looking at what he had done to her. Chanyeol was about to cry, but he felt something painful in his chest.

His heart was skipping a beat, he cannot breathe well. It's like he was suffocating. He tried to catch his breath, but still, he's shortening in breath.

"I knew it, I am gonna die." He said to himself.

Author-nim