Chapter 56: The Whole Saturday

Author's Note:

*Sings Peter Pan* There is really nothing to do...ttaranaseotdeon Neverland~
…………………………………………………………

"YAH! JERI WAKE UP!" Hyeri yelled while hardly hitting Jeri with a pillow. It was a complete Saturday morning, and they have classes. The yells continued until Jeri pointed a dagger straight to Hyeri's face.

Advisory: No classes due to facility problems around the school. Thank you~ The text that was sent straight to Kai's phone. Well, great, what else can they do? Stay at home and watch movie, eat popcorn? Yeah, that can do.

"Great...I will just hang out with Xiumin." Hyeri said to herself and got out of the house. 

............................................................................................

Jeri stares blankly at the clock facing her. It was 12:30 in the afternoon. She scratched her eyes lightly and pouted. "Chanyeol~" She whined softly. Jeri opened the door outside of her room and saw Chanyeol standing in front of her. "Yeobo, you need anything?" Chanyeol asked calmly, but Jeri embraced him instead.

Chan patted her back lightly and carried her, bridal style, downstairs.

..........................................................................................

Kai sighed. He was completely bored...no one to talk to, but his reflection in the mirror. Where the hell is Hyeri anyway? I need her right now. Kai told himself in his thoughts.

........................................................................................

"Xia is down. We lost one." A voice spoke. He was holding a ball, juggling it around with his right hand only. The other guy, who had purple hair, just scoffed. "We didn't need him anyway. He was pretty useless though." He said and the other guy laughed.

"It's time...for war." He said menacingly and they both laughed.