Chapter 43: Dying

Author's Notes:

I just can't handle school.
………………………………………………………………

School was over. They had to go home. So Chanyeol immediately grabbed the books that are needed and quickly left. It wasn't even dismissal, he left, but it's a good thing he made a good excuse.

My parents need me for something. They really need me A.S.A.P. I hope it's okay for me to leave early. Chanyeol lied to their adviser in a rainy afternoon. But the teacher had no other choice but to let him.

He was out of the school grounds, and yes, he was out of there, at last. But hurting Jeri this morning left a scar on him. He had no intention to hurt her, but there was no other choice left for him to start forgetting her and move on.

His steps sounded louder and louder, but the beats of his heart start to beat softly. It's like his heart was making a heart murmur. He tries to catch his breath, but he's like a balloon that's running out of helium.

His vision fades into black. But the only thing he knows....is he collapsed. He can still hear loud noises from trucks and cars. He cannot hear his heart beat.

CHANYEOL! A familiar voice from a girl came. She brought Chanyeol to her house.

Author-nim